Not open for further replies.

The Commander

The Blood Knight
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hi, for one of my projects that I'm building on RPG Maker VX, I need two specific character sprites that are in the RMXP set. Does anyone know if its even remotely possible to get the following two spritesheets compatible for RMVX?

*059-Aquatic01.png

*060-Aquatic02.png

Also, if possible, this would be a good one to get as well:

099-Monster13.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
If you want the sprite the same size, simply remove the left hand column and put $ before the file name.

EDIT

You can also use this (by Woratana, iirc), but I don't think it does anything more than what I have written.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Commander

The Blood Knight
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
What do you mean by removing the left-hand column? Also, thanks for the tool, unfortunately, it still leaves the white boxes around the sprite and I'm not quite sure how to remove them.

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Use Paint.net, change the canvas size to 75% of what it is (width only, leave height as it is), and set the alignment to top right corner. This will make it delete the first column.

There shouldn't be white boxes around the sprites, unless you edited it with MS Paint in the first place and saved it. If that's the case, ditch those versions, open the originals, remove the first column, and save in your Ace folder. Make sure you put $ at the start of the file name.

Note - you can only do this if you have a legal copy of XP. You can't just download the resources and use them if you haven't bought the engine they belong to.

The Commander

The Blood Knight
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Alright, thanks guys, I got it working now. Having Windows XP, Paint.net doesn't work for me, but GIMP works just as well. Thanks again for the help.

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Profile Posts

Added a small refining scene to my game.

It makes sense that you try to focus on the squishy mages at the back of the party first, right? If the mage can out-DPS the enemy DPS before the latter can kill the tank in front, the fight becomes boring.
finally got footage of my main character running around the main hub world. I've fixed a few things tho even since this video unsurprisingly lol.
 …I think I might need to switch from standard ATK/DEF up/down buffs to parameter altering states. I just had an actor whose usual attack against an enemy does ~25 do a buffed attack against a debuffed enemy for ~600…

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheMonkiShogun