truthHarbinger

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMXP
My friend downloaded my game to try it out and when they try to open it, nothing happens, not even an error message. They did download the RTP, so that's not the problem. Anyone know how to fix this?

Dev_With_Coffee

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
PT-BR
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
Sorry, but it's kind of hard to find out, you don't have any relevant information.
In this case it is better to send a copy of the game for testing.

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Get them to check their graphics and audio drivers and make sure they're up to date.

KK20

Just some XP Scripter
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMXP
If no game window even appears, your .exe and .ini need to be named the same (i.e. MyGame.exe and MyGame.ini)

knightron

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
XP has weird resolution requirements that conflict with Windows 10 scaling preferences. They might want to consider playing around in the files properties/compatibility/high DPI settings/

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Ami
This is the End of the Endurance,everyone are celebrating the end of their Endurance

I just wondering what Menu for Tomorrow
Two years into developing my game and I just scrolled through the BaseResource Pack that comes with MV for the first time xD I never knew how much awesome stuff was in there. Also so many names I know from the forum, like Shaz & Archeia ... and that's not the only resource pack I found in the depth of my hard drive :0 Right now I'm both confused and hyped about all the stuff I own.
Decided to start watching Naruto; and not only is it a genuinely good series, but it's also very inspiring.
I just wish Funimation got its act together and fix the missing dubbed episodes.
Decided to work on my game a little bit, made this Motel looking building. I am still on temporary hiatus though as getting Therapy is more difficult than I thought.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drackro023