Jayje

THE Lone Indie Cheese!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMXP
I'm not sure if this was ever addressed or not, but I've been having issues running RMXP on my new AMD Gaming PC. For some reason, it will make my player character :asad::hsad: uncontrollable (IE: constantly move them to the LEFT and when I push RIGHT key they go UP instead) .

I have a feeling this may be a simple fix, but I couldn't find a link to fix this.

NOTE: When using RMXP on an Intel Machine, it works fine.:LZSgrin::LZSexcite:

KK20

Just some XP Scripter
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMXP
I have witnessed this before, but it wasn't solely restricted to XP. Generally it's a temporary issue that's fixed by reopening the game, restarting the computer, insert prototypical IT answer here, etc.

kyonides

Reforged is laughable
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Err, have you tried unplugging your mouse or gamepad and plugging it back in?
Sometimes it's some issue with their corresponding drivers...

Jayje

THE Lone Indie Cheese!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Err, have you tried unplugging your mouse or gamepad and plugging it back in?
Sometimes it's some issue with their corresponding drivers...
This had happened regardless of keyboard

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

@wrigty12 hi! thanks for showing interest in my work. Sadly the tablet I'm using broke, so I wasn't able to create anything for weeks. Got a new one with display, I'm still not used to it though, so I'm still practicing, doing basic drawings again. Also I'm in my last year of college. Thesis, projects and other activities takes most of my time ;_;.
I'll get back to it whenever I get a free time.
Any artists here planning on participating in the Inktober art prompts this October?
It's right around the corner.
It's rpg maker related so I'll post it here, I worked on a little free rpg maker zine and this was my piece. Play Grimm's Hollow if you haven't already, I liked it a lot. (i don't remember if posting a link to a product even if free is allowed via profile posts, so if anyone knows lemme know)

Suddenly arrived to work and got the pink slip on a contract O_O wait, did i forget something??? (sobbing in corner rn)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Achikimiko