RPG Maker XP mining sprite

whitespirits

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
I am looking for the rpg maker xp mining template sprite, its on google but only on Pinterest and the image is broken

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
Pro Tip:
If you add a screenshot or a link, people could actually know what you talk about.

this seems to be the thread where the template is from (Giving that the base is down as well, I'd assume it is the one by mack).

1605477417039.png
You can easily save the image from google anyways.

I'd still be careful, as the person who made the edits never gave clear instructions on what are his terms.

whitespirits

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
Thanks @Avery but when I save it the quality is bad as its a JPEG

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
1605629802686.png
For me it is not. Maybe you use the wrong browser? Firefox works.
But given that you only write one liners and don't give us informations on your problem, we cannot help you with the troubleshooting.

whitespirits

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
Sorry I thought it maybe enough information, I have right clicked save as, I will try changing to PNG when saving and see if that helps me. Thanks for help Avery sorry if you found my posts frustrating

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Tired of just doing mobile. Now you can Play the game in ur Browser! https://bigmala-productions.itch.io/rpg-forever
I managed to fix my car at last... :biggrin:

I'm proud of what I have achieved with my project. Don't mind with the Spanish, Ill add more languages.
Im currently looking at the RPG MAKER Steam page, and i found out the Rpg maker mz requires bit 64 pc, i only have bit 32 pc ;-;, i am really using an ancient pc.. XD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gillfigno