RPG Music Pack - Free Commercial Use

ShougaTouki

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
My goodness, thank you! I've been looking for the right music for some scenes in my game but none of the stock music really fit it! Thank you, once again!  :)

Aaron Krogh

Spoony Bard
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I haven't shared this track before. It's an older one--circa 2008. Quirky, electronic, experimental... It was originally a character theme.

Not everyone's cup of tea. ;)

176 - Fashion Models from Space

Aaron Krogh

Spoony Bard
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
After hours of sorting through my music archives, I was able to recover and export over 100 of my first songs from 2006 - 2008. Most of these tracks were composed using MadTracker for Windows -- not an ideal program for the kind of music I was trying to make. Nevertheless, here they are... most of songs 24 - 141. Some were never finished or are missing, and they do not appear in this collection.

Edit: 18 tracks from songs 1-23 (2006) have been found! Disc 1 is now downloadable from Mediafire.

As usual, you have my permission to use these tracks commercially, if you so desire. However, please note that these are not the kinds of songs you have come to expect from me. The sound quality is MP3 320kbps, but these are raw exports, they do not loop, and they sound weird

All right. Let the sharing begin!

AARON KROGH FIRST SOUND COLLECTION

Disc 1 (2006, Selections from Songs 1 - 23)

Mediafire

Disc 2 (2006, Selections from Songs 24 - 43)

Mediafire

Disc 3 (2006-2007, Selections from Songs 44 - 58)

Mediafire

Disc 4 (2007, Selections from Songs 59 - 89)

Mediafire

Disc 5 (2007-2008, Selections from Songs 91 - 121)

Mediafire

Disc 6 (2008, Selections from Songs 122 - 141)

Mediafire

Last edited by a moderator:

Tiberian

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hey Aaron, might I ask what program you use? And could you possibly add me to Skype? I'd love to learn how to make music like this. If you could help me I'd be more than glad to credit you. Hit me up.

felorinomega@msn.com is my Skype.

Thanks man.

Good music!!

Aaron Krogh

Spoony Bard
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

Aaron Krogh

Spoony Bard
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Update: 18 tracks from songs 1-23 (2006) have been found! Disc 1 is now downloadable from Mediafire.

AARON KROGH FIRST SOUND COLLECTION

Disc 1 (2006, Selections from Songs 1 - 23)

Mediafire

RobbieLA

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
You've got quality and quantity here, nice work on getting all of this done!

Aaron Krogh

Spoony Bard
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You've got quality and quantity here, nice work on getting all of this done!
Thanks! The 6-disc collection I posted contains my oldest tracks, from 2006-2008. I heard a friend playing around with FL Studio, so I wanted to give music-writing a shot. That's how these first hundred tracks came to be. Then, I decided I wanted to make an RPG Maker XP game, so Disc 6 contains all of the music I composed for that game. I spent so much time writing the music that I never finished the game. :)

morb2

Rpg Maker Guy
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
You are amazing!

Tigersong

Furry Fellow
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Very cool, Aaron. I think I'll be using your music in "Wolf Moon" and other projects. :)

Any chance you might upload some of your older songs to Soundcloud? It'd be nice to be able to listen to them before downloading.

Aaron Krogh

Spoony Bard
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Dear Friends, 

I am no longer able to pay for premium SoundCloud services, however, my music is still available through batch ZIP file downloads, hosted on MEGA’s servers. 

Feel free to use any of these songs as you please, including for commercial projects. 

Also, my original post contains a breakdown of songs according to their intended function / placement in a classic RPG game.

All songs are in MP3 format. Here are the new download links, hosted by MEGA:

SONGS 110, 147 - 314 (Includes all free SoundCloud releases and more! 2010-13) 

DOWNLOAD ALL (245MB)

SONGS 001 - 105, 121 - 141 (Includes previously unreleased tracks from 2006-09)

DOWNLOAD PART 1 (344MB) | PART 2 (272MB)

I am sorry for any inconvenience. I will continue to write songs for this community, but I am still on hiatus and am not accepting requests at this time.

Thank you for your continued support. I hope you enjoy the tracks!

Sincerely, 

Aaron Krogh

amerk

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Aaron, you have been a great contribution to RM sites everywhere, so even if your hiatus lasts forever, we have enough of your tracks to last us just as long.

I'm glad you were able to provide all your tracks together in a few downloads. Before it was a hit and miss trying to gather them all from old posts, blogs, sites, and SoundCloud. As a professional at the trade, I'm surprised you haven't released anything on the store yet (or maybe I'm just not seeing it), but with the quality you have, I'm quite sure you'd get a share of happy customers.

If you're ever looking for ideas for either free or to eventually sell in the store, I can suggest a complete 8-bit album (to include main effects and sound effects, as well) to go along with the oldschool resources we have there. It's one of the styles of music that is sorely lacking, especially in the current store.

Rion Requiel

Twilight Requiem Productions
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Wow I was searching for some free-use Music for my project and I just sampled your stuff on Sondcloud. This is EXACTLY what I am looking for, it is wonderful professional grade music. I think I am in love with this stuff. All 300+ Tracks will possibly be used in my game though xD

TygerBurnz

Crouching Monkey, Hidden Trickster
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I assume the second 2-parter includes some of the old tracks as well. A team I'm working with agreed with me that "Fire Drill" seems quite appropriate for our volcano. :p

Fallun

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Danish
Primarily Uses
wow you're a legend! thanks a bunch for sharing

Razzazaki

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
Wow it's insane how much music for projects this community share:o

Chiakscare

Resident Tifaholic
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Absolutely mellifluous work; thank you for your contribution. These are very lovely pieces, each appropriate for the purpose you had in mind, and many will find good use for them in their projects.

I happened by Elaena's theme on your sound cloud and it simply took me away. Is The Great Gaias a work you helped produce?

Aaron Krogh

Spoony Bard
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks for the kind responses, everyone!

I happened by Elaena's theme on your sound cloud and it simply took me away. Is The Great Gaias a work you helped produce?
The Great Gaias is still a work-in-progress, to my knowledge. I provided about 25 tracks, and a game demo was released for Windows, but the project is currently in "development hell." I was not asked for any more tracks after October, 2013. I am extremely proud of my Great Gaias tracks, but I'm sad that most of them won't be used.

Edit: I have removed controversial elements from this post. 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The presentation pictures for FSM Castle Tiles are really bad, there is so much more content in this DLC than they show. Great DLC.^^
Anyone know/remember Mummy's Tomb / Crystals of Zong for C64? Trying to recreate it for One Map Challenge. Fun. And ... er ... challenging!

Listen.. I er... caught the live stream. :LZSwink:
The MZ first look stream was quite good. Looks like we get a lot of generator parts right off the bat this time around. Lots of cool clothes, helmets, facial marks, etc. Looking forward to playing around with it. :)
Any tips on how to share resources in here? Should I upload them in a image hosting site or Google Drive?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
baekyam3