Aaron Krogh

Spoony Bard
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Someone told me the links were down, so I've re-uploaded all three archives and updated the original post. I'm including them here as well:

FINISHED TRACKS, 2010 - 2014, #110, 147 - 314 (Includes all previously released, free SoundCloud tracks. All are free to use without restrictions. Please include credits.)

DOWNLOAD ALL ( 245MB )

EARLY DEMOS, 2006 - 2009, # 001 - 105, 121 - 141 (Includes previously unreleased tracks from 2006-09. Many are unfinished and don't loop smoothly. All are free to use without restrictions. Please include credits.)

DOWNLOAD PART 1 ( 344MB ) | PART 2 ( 272MB )

Last edited:

tami

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
These are all fantastic pieces. :) A diverse mix, there's a soundtrack at the ready for any project. Very nice work on them!

red7lotus

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
Hello!

I was blown away by the content, and since it was free, i was trying to download the tracks in the first post, but unfortunately i am not too keen on seeing "unknown errors" and having the download reset every 2 seconds because of it. Is there maybe a way to upload them somewhere else as a mirror?

I also tried the SoundCloud page, and it seems that the download button is no longer available.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

Aaron Krogh

Spoony Bard
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi everybody! Here are three new tracks from a planned new album of 100% free-to-use music resources. If I had the time and money to assemble a team to make my very own RPG idea, this would be the soundtrack. Some tracks are based on my unfinished loops and early demos from 2007. I cannot say when new tracks will become available, but I hope it's soon. No need to ask permission to use these in your project. Download links are visible when you click on the ellipses symbol (...) on each track's page. There is a download limit at the moment. Please let me know if the download links need fixing.Our Last Day in Paradise

Hello!

I was blown away by the content, and since it was free, i was trying to download the tracks in the first post, but unfortunately i am not too keen on seeing "unknown errors" and having the download reset every 2 seconds because of it. Is there maybe a way to upload them somewhere else as a mirror?

I also tried the SoundCloud page, and it seems that the download button is no longer available.

Thanks
I recommend trying the following links. The files may be bulky, but it beats having to manage over 300 individual hyperlinks. :)

Someone told me the links were down, so I've re-uploaded all three archives and updated the original post. I'm including them here as well:

FINISHED TRACKS, 2010 - 2014, #110, 147 - 314 (Includes all previously released, free SoundCloud tracks.) 

DOWNLOAD ALL (245MB)

EARLY DEMOS, 2006 - 2009, # 001 - 105, 121 - 141 (Includes previously unreleased tracks from 2006-09. Many are unfinished and don't loop smoothly.)

DOWNLOAD PART 1 (344MB)PART 2 (272MB)

Hatred Gaming

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Romanian
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Amazing!Great job man with this collection.

AzureAkita

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I have a REALLY dumb question: The links next to "All" and "Part 1" and "Part 2" is the music we can use and credit you with, right? (Someone is welcome to delete this reply if that isn't the case! Like I said, its a pretty dumb question. >_<)

Diretooth

Lv. 25 Werewolf
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I have a REALLY dumb question: The links next to "All" and "Part 1" and "Part 2" is the music we can use and credit you with, right? (Someone is welcome to delete this reply if that isn't the case! Like I said, its a pretty dumb question. >_<)
The only time a question is dumb is if there is no doubt as to the answer. Since there is the possibility for doubt, I find myself asking that very question, it is not a dumb question.

Phoenixsylph

=w= just chillin
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
THESE ARE SO GOOD You are WONDERFUL :D

Nightblade50

Developer of "Delta Origins"
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English, French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Fabulous music!

meep1304

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Wonderful music! I really like the desert battle one!

Nich21

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You are my hero! <3

Teddy97

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Great collection!

leon_zhu

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks a lot, the music is beautiful

stramin

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
spanish
Primarily Uses
N/A
Awesome music, I can't believe all this beautiful work, Thank you so much!

CalebW

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
These are wonderful. Going to use these in my game. :D I'll make sure to credit too.

Aaron Krogh

Spoony Bard
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi everyone! I'm moving my individual downloads to YouTube. Each track that's available for free, commercial use will have a download link in the video's description. Videos have already been added, and more are on the way! Feel free to use downloadable tracks in your projects without asking. My request is that you please credit me as Aaron Krogh.

Click the following links to visit &

If you recall a track that's missing that you'd like me to add to YouTube, feel free to reach out to me, and I'll get to it as soon as I can. Thanks for the support!

Accatosh

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Really nice music! Thank you very much!

Last edited:

drcatcher99

GalLove
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
You're a hero, dude. I'll plaster credits for your work everywhere I go, I promise.

Mystic_Enigma

Just bear with me!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I haven't checked this part of the forums for the longest time, but i'm glad I did. These tracks are made of awesome! :kaojoy:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Anyone here managed to never burn out on programming? My current limit is 3 months(6-8 hours per day, 7 days per week, 50 hour programming week on average), and then I just have to take a break, sometimes lasting few days(with at most 2 hours on programming per day). I've been always like this so far, so I admire those who can always be so passionate on programming :)
This is starting to become a momochi collection y'all!
Meet Swefo The candy Eater!

Hide your candy... I or I sweefe sweefefooo~~~
Automatic level scaling without an option to turn it off can be a very bad choice for a game. The worst I've ever seen was in Nightmare of Druaga, where if a power outage made your system turn off, the game detects it as an attempted cheat and overwrites your save while taking away your best gear, leaving you unable to progress at the late stages of the game, and unable to recover.
Problem with sequels: Heroes getting rid of all their items and forgets all of their skills within the span of a year without explanation. :kaomad3:
I can see the end of my prologue. Perfect time to decide to pull everything over into MZ, right? Right?!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RugalSz