Aaron Krogh

Spoony Bard
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Here's an old track I wrote for a game in '07. Hopefully someone will find it useful:

305 - Heresy - Creepy church organ music.

Safebox

8 People - 1 Name
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
So I am allowed to put this in one of my YouTube playthrough videos?

Safebox

8 People - 1 Name
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
just had to clarify it in case I broke any creative commons rules

Amrod

Mcdreamy
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
This is great, I could really use alot of these. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

TMS

Guy with Mask
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Awesome stuff. A lot of the battle themes are a little too laid-back for my taste, though Blood Mambo and 162 A and B are excellent. My favorites are some of the mood and field pieces, particularly Never Forget, Don't Mess with Me, The Lonely Amazon, and Snowy Field. I'll definitely be coming back here while making games.

Panda

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
These are... beyond amazing.

Not only have you got a huge selection, but each song is incredible in it's own way. Keep up the awesome work. :D

RiskBreaker

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I'm impressed;

296 - The Tea Garden (Loop) was awesome! You should definitly explore more of those as you said "full circle melody" types. I believe it was the most emotional piece you've made so far. Also, I really loved serenity and White Elphants! These are great, wonderfull infact. Keep up the good work.

Engr. Adiktuzmiko

Chemical Engineer, Game Developer, Using BlinkBoy'
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Tagalog
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
awesome, been looking for these kinds of resources... XD

btw, is there any way to compress those files to minimize filesize?

Aaron Krogh

Spoony Bard
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
just had to clarify it in case I broke any creative commons rules
No problem. For now, and for the foreseeable future, all of my downloadable songs on soundcloud.com are "creative commons" & royalty-free.

awesome, been looking for these kinds of resources... XD

btw, is there any way to compress those files to minimize filesize?
You can go to my last.fm page for smaller filesizes: my albums page

Jaide

"This guy are sick."
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
These are stunning. You have a real talent. :3 Is there a rar archive somewhere so I can just download them all in one fell swoop? Nevermind, you made it easy enough. :)

Aaron Krogh

Spoony Bard
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
These are stunning. You have a real talent. :3 Is there a rar archive somewhere so I can just download them all in one fell swoop? Nevermind, you made it easy enough.
smile.png
Well, in case anyone is interested...

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD MY COMPLETE LIBRARY IN MP3 FORMAT

Psyker

Degibeta Team
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Love your music, picked up a couple of them for my current project and they fit in pretty well. Thanks for posting these. :D

amerk

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Awesome thing, this pack. It's much easier than having to grab them one at a time.

Neon Black

The Classy Prostitute
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Sarcasm
Primarily Uses
Forgot to mention it, but I used your "infamous megaboss" for a demonstration of my cross fade script (see my siggy). Sorry, had to convert it to monophonic due to a (currently) unfixable error in the script, however I did include the originals as well as linking people to your page. Sorry I forgot to mention it sooner (was going to as soon as I posted it).

Aaron Krogh

Spoony Bard
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Forgot to mention it, but I used your "infamous megaboss" for a demonstration of my cross fade script (see my siggy). Sorry, had to convert it to monophonic due to a (currently) unfixable error in the script, however I did include the originals as well as linking people to your page. Sorry I forgot to mention it sooner (was going to as soon as I posted it).
No problem. Use the music in whatever way you wish.

Aaron Krogh

Spoony Bard
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Friends,

I have updated the song links in the initial post. Now the tracks are categorized by their intended use, including "Battle Themes," "Town & Map Themes," "Dungeon Themes," "Scenes," "Ambient Themes," "Character Themes" and "Inn Themes."

The purpose of this update is to make finding songs easier for you.

Also, do not be surprised if the links take you to a 5-second advertisement page. All of the resources listed in this thread are FREE, but I still need funds in order to keep providing you with my music.

To reach the music page, simply wait five seconds as the advertisement displays, then click the continue button in the upper-right-hand corner of the web page to go directly to the song's download page. Let me know if a link does not work, and I'll fix it ASAP.

As always, thanks for your support!

~Aaron

MyLordRobinson

Emperor of Carnelia
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I had a question about your boss songs. I've played C and B side by side, and I'm not seeing a real difference in the tone except for the first... 15? seconds. I know it says it was an intro, but I guess I thought you took the song and said "HIT EM WITH THE STRINGS!"

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Question for the Mods: What am I supposed to do when I can't make a synopsis 350 words long? (for project recruitment thread) @Shaz @mlogan
The game is meant to be more on the simple side in order to be achievable so I'm a bit stuck...
Had a nice visit with our family. Dad grilled some burgers and mom made baked beans and fudge. We also watched Foul Play. Chevy Chase and Goldie Hawn make an awesome duo. I am surprised how much of the movie I forgot LOL. How did everyone else's holidays go?
Got a windowskin working nicely to go with Mog's menu plugins.
p8BE5bj.png

tsD4gZS.png

nwpeK84.png
Just getting started on RPG maker and having a blast!
I am once again escalating in the kitchen. I might or might not be 4 types of cookies into baking and not finished...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J_Heider