RPG Music Pack - Free Commercial Use

haineko

Warper
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Thanks a lot! It was pretty hard for me to find the type of music that would actually fit with the story, and your's somehow hits the spot! :)

TimmyTheNerd

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I'm having a problem with two of the songs.

01 300-A - Desecrated Temple and 02 300-B - Blood of Lilith.

I can play them just find outside of RPG Maker VX Ace and I'm not having this problem with the rest of your music. However, in RPG Maker VX Ace, when I got to listen to those two songs before selecting them, it wont play the music and if I select in and then test/play my game, the music wont play in the game either. It's just those two songs I'm having a problem with.

Aaron Krogh

Spoony Bard
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm having a problem with two of the songs.

01 300-A - Desecrated Temple and 02 300-B - Blood of Lilith.

I can play them just find outside of RPG Maker VX Ace and I'm not having this problem with the rest of your music. However, in RPG Maker VX Ace, when I got to listen to those two songs before selecting them, it wont play the music and if I select in and then test/play my game, the music wont play in the game either. It's just those two songs I'm having a problem with.
Wow, I'm sorry. I don't know what's happening there... Try these OGG versions instead.

300A - Desecrated Temple

300B - Blood of Lilith

servantb7

Servantb7
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Great work. Your songs seem to fit perfectly in almost every spot where I need a good custom BGM.

Amon

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
The track "Never Forget" is just so beautiful! This will be a big help thank you.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hey Im Creating an Rpg Game ElyivianThe rise of The Troll King and im going to use your music? Im going to give you full credit for the music is that okay?

Aaron Krogh

Spoony Bard
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey Im Creating an Rpg Game ElyivianThe rise of The Troll King and im going to use your music? Im going to give you full credit for the music is that okay?
Absolutely! For the record, all of the downloadable songs from my soundcloud account can be used for *anything.* Please credit me as Aaron Krogh.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
dude, why are you letting other people use this for free this is like top-notch heavy grade commercial stuff :/

also the fanfare theme is awesome, great work

Aaron Krogh

Spoony Bard
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
dude, why are you letting other people use this for free this is like top-notch heavy grade commercial stuff :/

also the fanfare theme is awesome, great work
Thanks!Some of my music is free because there is a high demand for free RPG Maker music. Also promoting free music has attracted the attention of my current employers. It's given me a business. :)

amerk

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Yep, very smart indeed, and a win-win for all. We get free, quality music we can use in commercial investments, and our composer gets noticed and requested for other profit-driven investments.

I wasn't too keen on the style at first, but it does grow on you when you give it a chance, and now I find that I like it a lot, and I couldn't pass up free music of any sort (regardless if I ever decide to go commercial or not).

TreeTopOcelot

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Absolutely fantastic, how did you create these? Program, recording yourself, etc?

Aaron Krogh

Spoony Bard
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Absolutely fantastic, how did you create these? Program, recording yourself, etc?
AARON I LOVE YOUR SONGS
Thank you! I arrange these tracks using Apple's Logic Pro application & Steinberg's Sequel 2 using virtual instruments. I don't play any instruments myself, except the piano, but very rarely do I use live recorded tracks. I have libraries full of virtual instruments that I use to arrange each note in a sequence to make a track. It's a lot of work, but I love creating these songs in my spare time. These programs make it easy and fun to create music. I would highly recommend both of them to any aspiring composer, even if they haven't studied music academically.

http://www.steinberg.net/en/products/sequel.html

http://www.apple.com/logicpro/

I *am* an employee of Apple, but I used this program before I started working for them, lol.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
So am I allowed to do something along the lines of "Insert Game Name Here" OST "insert song name and track number here"

with these so long as I credit you?

MyLordRobinson

Emperor of Carnelia
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Aaron, I again, love your songs, but I was wondering if you had them in a format that wasn't so file heavy?

KyleRiley

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English (CAN)
Primarily Uses
These are incredible. You have a gift that I can only envy! I'll be sure to credit you fully if when I use some of your music. Simply amazing.

Aaron Krogh

Spoony Bard
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Aaron, I again, love your songs, but I was wondering if you had them in a format that wasn't so file heavy?
Unfortunately, reducing the size/quality of the songs would take a lot of time that I don't have right now. Most of the songs run at 320kbps. I'm sorry that they take up so much space.
These are incredible. You have a gift that I can only envy! I'll be sure to credit you fully if when I use some of your music. Simply amazing.
Thanks! I appreciate it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

A new VA has joined the "Beyond the Mirror" team... I can't wait to start working on battle voices in the engine now.
Well bad reviews r making me rather annoyed today.
Ami
--- F.Mage Cooking Part 2 ---

F.Knight: Chef isn't here at this moment,he goes back into his Hometown to celebrating the Halloween with them.
F.Fighter: That too bad. I can't taste his dish until 3-5 days.
F.Mage: Then Leave it to me,i can make a Special Dishes for our Team in Halloween! (Rushes Into The Kitchen)
F.Knight & F.Fighter: (Screaming) YAMEROOO!!!
Stream will be live shortly with a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
aero the acrobat 2 on sega had some absolute bangers on the ost... why Meeting Dr. Dis was just for a cutscene and not a boss makes me sad lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dandeli