[RPG MV] How to increase all actor,enemy behavioral image frames? plase help me

Discussion in 'Javascript/Plugin Support' started by snakehong, May 15, 2019.

1. snakehong

snakehong A cat with lots of questions Member

First Language:
    korea
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    There are no scripts and demo versions in links below. Please tell me how to add a related plug-in or script.
    I need smooth attack, more attack frame.
    My project is based on ABS. And my project has to have various frame motion.

I'd like to know if the scripts and plug-ins on this site1 link are the same as rpg_corescript.

(Example site 1 )

here link

(Example site 2 )

The above site2 link used the quxios ABS plugin. The frame that the gun shoots is not 3 frames.
    It's a little more image
    Can you soften the image frame by diagonally exercising?(Actor,Enemy ,Attack,Skill,Motions,Death motion,Hit motion, etc)

(What I Want to Know)

- Smooth attack motion, more attack frames (Actor, Enemy)

- How to increase attack frame image

-RPG MV supports basic 3 frame attacks. I want to know if it is possible to increase attack frames as much as I want.

-Can you increase the frame of the image that appears when the actor and enemy die?

-Can I increase the frame image of the skill that appears when I use the skill?

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
    I want to know how to increase the number of frames of various images (character, enemy, skill motion, attack motion, death motion, etc.) I am ready to draw images.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

You're my hope.

example video

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8xGgxim_gkbbzgyV1hSZUtfdVk

Last edited: May 16, 2019
  2. Andar

Andar Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    German
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    no one can help you unless you give us the info we need.

any ABS changes the entire way the engine handles movement and battle, so it depends on compatibility to the ABS you're using to handle more frames. Which means that most of the multiframe plugins out there won't work together with your ABS.

You need to give us a link to the website of and a description of the ABS you're using, and you need to tell us exactly what you want.
    A video doesn't really help, especially because a lot of the users here simply can't access videos (due to using forum from mobiles)
    If you have a problem with the language, just try your best - without that info it's difficult to help.

snakehong and mathmaster74 like this.
  3. snakehong

snakehong A cat with lots of questions Member

First Language:
    korea
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Thank you for your reply.

It is a related site on 'here link'. And I am currently using alpha ABS. If the plug-in used on the 'here link' site supports ABS , I will willing to change it.

I modified my post. Please Check 'here link' on the post.

Last edited: May 16, 2019