Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi^^
On how many pc can I activate my copy of RPG MV?
I have installed it on my desktop, but I was wondering if I can install it even on my portable pc when I'll go away for holydays...
I hope this is the correct section to post this...

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
the exact number is not known, but it is several (as long as you own all of them) and you can ask Degica for a reset of the numbers from those computers you no longer own (deleting the program from them)

Mark91

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
the exact number is not known, but it is several (as long as you own all of them) and you can ask Degica for a reset of the numbers from those computers you no longer own (deleting the program from them)
Oh, this is interesting...
I repeatedly uninstalled and reinstalled it on the same pc in the past (to perform clean upgrades) so maybe I need to do this. How can I contact them for this thing?
I didn't even know this was possible

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This is Degica's website, so just follow the support links

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

AlcTheHero wrote on Mystic_Enigma's profile.
hi.
Still recovering from my laptop's transformation into a brick. I hope to be back to making soon.
Urgh. That sense of frustration when I tell my husband the plot of my game, bullet points, and at the end he looks and me and says 'that's it? Final Fantasy has more twists and turns.' Me: Ahrug! Bullet points!
Another day, another microwave accidently set on fire! >.< I just wanted popcorn for a movie night...
Have alot of moving parts rights now but I'm excited to say Fallen Feather is transitioning into phase 2 of production soon and once I get a few things in a row I can't wait to update my games in development thread!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tuyetky01