Ghosting

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I purchased all of the medieval DLC's from PVGames via steam on the RPG Maker MV store page. It did cost me a pretty penny for it all and I had hoped that it would be as easy as waiting for the steam client to download the DLC and it would be readily available, however this is not the case.

I have looked for tutorial videos on how to make this specific DLC function in its full capacity, and have had no luck. Simply put, can anyone give me a step by step on how to get all the DLC into the project so that I can start making a medieval RPG?

I have also tried to move content over as other tutorials have shown such as moving from the DLC folder img to the project folder img, but with the medieval DLC there are DLC folders that have names that are not present in the project folder and I feel that is where I run into problems. For example the battlers folder isn't available in my project but it is in the DLC.

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The folder names are for organising the DLC outside a project, not for the project itself.
All resources you want to use need to be copied into the normal folders of the project as created when the project was created.

Ghosting

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So can I copy paste them all into one folder or do they need to be identically named folders ?

jayray

Jay Ray Games and Art Design- Oklahoma City, OK
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yeah... um, the PVGames packages are graphics addons this is true, but they aren't installable DLC, in that regards... First, the battlers, no matter what you try, would NOT work on something like the RPGMV Character Generator as they aren't the right size.. All those character graphics are layers, to create the people that populate your world with. Now... Jesse DOES have a PVGames specific Character Generator that works for creating those characters... but depending on your files structure, you may have to change a few things around to get it to work...

Good luck though, and congrats on starting your MV Medieval!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Will be focusing on map making today and adding locked chests :LZSsmile:Screenshot 2021-09-16 095316.png
It's hard to stay consistent for at least a week
new enemies for the game I'm working on...
Fricken hell! I dropped a bowl with mac and spam on my brothers floor, and was going to put leftover mac with whatever was still safe in there. It was only after I added the leftover mac that my brother told me he put floor noodles in there, now I wasted my planned dinner for tomorrow!
How to make a cool character 101: Create a messy plot, make the character said "all according to the plan", then somehow the problem is solved.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jonah44x