Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Resource Type : Animated tile

Maker Format : RPG Maker MV

Art Style : Normal to similar MV style.

Description : Hi! Creating a horror game and the plan is to have the player walk into a dining hall and the piano starts to play on its own. Now, I have the still default piano tiles but they aren't animated! I'm looking for some spice! So, I'm looking for an animated piano tile set that moves and makes the piano look like it's playing on its own. I'm aware several other horror games use this same element though.

GrandmaDeb

Modern Exteriors Posted!
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Which piano? (I take it you mean the inside_b piano - there are 2 =]

Dirge

Sound Engineer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English, German
Primarily Uses
N/A
I'll give it a whirl

Isabella Ava

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
crazypiano.gif

Download: https://s17.postimg.org/gab5q9acv/crazy_piano.png

Dirge

Sound Engineer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English, German
Primarily Uses
N/A
Yeah, there's that one - I think it's too nonsensical, personally - like a child just slamming on a piano... and the way the keys go straight down, rather than tilting like a real piano's do... yeah I absolutely want to make one that's actually playing real chords :p I'll toss it here when I'm done

Kacribus

Metal Dinosaur
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@GrandmaDeb I'm actually using Com _ Sho's splatter horror house tiles, which includes a piano. I'll include the tile image below. However, I'm perfectly fine with making do with animated tiles of the piano in Inside_B! :kaohi:

Attachments

• Blood 2.png
    Blood 2.png
    716.5 KB · Views: 171

Kacribus

Metal Dinosaur
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@mlogan Cleared it up with @GrandmaDeb that I meant Inside_B's piano tile! SF's Inside_C piano tiles won't match my setting! :kaohi:

Kacribus

Metal Dinosaur
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Isabella Ava Many thanks! I'll be using these animated piano tiles if I can't find any better ones! Are they free for commercial use? And who should I credit?

Kacribus

Metal Dinosaur
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Dirge True! Makes sense, yeah, an accurate animated playing piano would be best. Best of luck on making it, I'm eager to use it! :kaopride:

Isabella Ava

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Oh i made that one. Feel free to use it without credit.
Actually because sprites are restricted of 3 frames so i couldn't done better :LZSoops:

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
[dpost]Kacribus[/dpost]

We've already had a discussion about double/quadruple posting in another thread. Please be attentive to this. Just to remind you, if you forget something, use the Edit button to add it to your earlier post, though looking at those posting times, I don't think that was the issue here.

Kacribus

Metal Dinosaur
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Kes Ah! Slipped my mind! I'll remember! :kaocry:

@Isabella Ava Wow! Nice job, that's impressive! And thank you very much!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

A shotgun is not a rifle. Huh.
SIGH its so hard to convince my friend that making a game for fun and making one to sell takes different planning. I don't care about weird bothersome ways of doing things in a game made for fun, but when you are planning to market it, there is some stuff that you just have to streamline or cut out.
It might be a little bit boring and tedious, but building that database of armor, items, weapons and skills are super important.
More words of wisdom: Trying to make everyone happy will just make you miserable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Khai2729