Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Resource Type : Several Horror Sprites :kaopride:

Maker Format : RPG Maker MV

Art Style : As long as it's absolutely frightening.

Description : Creepy, gory, looking for several that are both humanized and dehumanized. I want a few humanized but gory and creepy sprites due to some audio files I have that are of human voices saying creepy things. I want the player to look at these sprites in game and go, " What the heck happened to them? " Out of people's worst nightmares, if you'd please. Very odd horror sprites are also accepted as well!

Reference Images :

Files will be included, as well as links. None of the files are of my own creation.

Something a bit similar to the straight jacket monster but way gorier.

https://www.google.com/search?biw=1.....0.0.0....0.b2saxW0HTRA#imgrc=a0vwB6eskbCsUM:

https://www.google.com/search?biw=1...A#imgdii=bnI2ixB5kVrY2M:&imgrc=a0vwB6eskbCsUM:

Attachments

• !Straight Jacket Monster.png
    !Straight Jacket Monster.png
    25.9 KB · Views: 263
  • Black Eyes Sprite.png
    Black Eyes Sprite.png
    35.5 KB · Views: 228
  • Smear Ghost.png
    Smear Ghost.png
    12.2 KB · Views: 227

Leon Kennedy

Restaff Novice
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I have some in my resource thread check my sig.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Regret that I wasn't able to actually finish my igmc entry in time for the actual igmc. Will probably just offload it as a standalone thing.
I'm a master in procrastination and have finally decided to educate people in this art in a seminar in Calais. Please don't come. I won't be there.
Testing some of my custom battlers (they're all trash, sorry).

a friend of mines said I need an elevator pitch for my game. he then went and gave me his for his comic... then I realized I have no idea how to explain my game the way he did his comic lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onbetlive