Status
Not open for further replies.

Cimmantti

Villager
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Hello, just got MZ and I'm already encountering a problem with one of their base plugins!
Their Item Reinforce Plugin which is essentially their crafting system is the only plugin i have installed (and I have tried using it with other ones as well) but when i go into the menu to click the option it gives me an error!

TypeError
candidates[this._category] is not iterable

I don't understand cuz there is definitely no plugin interference and this is one of the base ones that comes with it.
Does anybody know how to get this to work?

cetra777

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I am getting the same error. I would love to use this plugin if anyone has found a solution. Thanks!

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

@cetra777, please refrain from necro-posting in a thread. Necro-posting is posting in a thread that has not had posting activity in over 30 days. You can review our forum rules here. Thank you.

Please start your own thread and provide a screenshot of the console tab so we can see the full error. F8 will open Developer Tools, and the Console tab is in there.

Moving to Plugin Support

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Don't you just hate it when you get a high level armor only for it to look like a metal plated bikini on your female character?? Seriously. How can that protect you??? Enemies can hit the squishy parts! :kaosigh:
Bathrooms are not designed for the middle of the night.
so... I decided since a park was an area in my game... here's an enemy that's slide with a hand behind it. cause why not.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mekiboss