Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi Milennin,

If you're looking for some demos to test, I've been looking for more feedback on mine over at this thread: http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/18152-northwall-demo-updated-4314/?p=175149

I just updated the demo link with a few small fixes, so you've got the most recent version that I do at https://www.dropbox.com/s/syc6z23jjah8uxo/Northwall.exe

You're more than welcome to post directly to the thread or PM me, whichever you prefer.

Thanks for your time!

- Zev

EDIT: Just updated the demo with a bunch of new items and a few tweaks to their function and cost. If you haven't started it before seeing this edit, go ahead and pick up the newest version.

Last edited by a moderator:

That Bread

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses

That Bread

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Thank you for the feedback, I put some explanations and reactions to your post on my development page.

However I noticed that you never got past the search for the mysterious girl. I actually would like some feedback on the parts afterward, if you could. I can send you a special file that is the cutscene after the wild goose chase, I made this file for my mapper. So yes it is not encrypted.
I want this to be private due to the fact it is not encrypted. Message me if you are willing to.

DrInferno

Star Agent
Reaction score
First Language
Greek
Primarily Uses
Hey Milennin,

I would really love it if you could test my released demo of my game Daydreamer! I didn't get any feedback at all, positive or negative, from any player, so I would really like any of that from you! Here is a link to it If you find any free time for testing "www.indiedb.com/games/daydreamer".

If you want, you can post your criticism on this post here

Thank you in advance for reading my post! :)

Milennin

"With a bang and a boom!"
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

xeroborn

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hi. I think this is an awesome idea, thank you so much for doing this.

I just PM'd you a link to my game. Looking forward to what you think when you get a chance to play it.

Mouser

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Thanks for providing this service.

Links to my game (thread and download) are in my sig.  No rush, just looking for all the feedback I can get.

Thanks again :)

Fernyfer775

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Hello there, I would very much like some feedback on my project.

It is an RPG and it features a monster catching system (hopefully it appeals to you since you mentioned that you like Pokemon and such!).

Here is the link to my game thread, the download link is in the spoiler under: Media-Fire Download Link

http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/26154-demon-hunter/?p=251237

Or you can by-pass that and jump straight to the media-fire download via this link:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/y3rr3vparrnqvr7/Demon_Hunter.exe

Thanks! :]

SomaelCK

Lv 99 Simple Sheep
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Burmese
Primarily Uses
RMMV

xSparkZx

Shards Lead Developer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
Hello Milennin, i'd like to introduce you to "Faith" It's a drama/action/mystery game.

I've made a demo. It's whole chapter one. But it's short, very short like 10-15 min.

But it's just to know what everyone thinks of it before i continue developing. I need critism

before heading to chapter 2. Chapter 1 has a cliffhanger ending i want to warn you :p

But yeh maybe you can try it. And give this game a review. And please read the text under the download, it's important :)

https://www.mediafir...g5qao520wx29gv2

(NOTE: This gameplay may contain bugs. As this is a demo this demo is

very short. It is a sample of what my skills are. Like in the start where it says

the game name "Dreams" actually needs to be "Faith". Same for the chapter name, I've forgot to change that.

Thank you for understanding.)

I hope you have time to play it, but real life goes first of course, don't hesitate. I'm patient.

Regards

SparkZ

Milennin

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

bentheechidna

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hey, I'm not finished with my game yet but I will have a playable version ready very soon and I would love to have you play and test it.

I'll reply back here with a download link once there is a playable version.

Milennin

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

Warlyte

Writer/Developer
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hi, I'm here to have you test this version of my initial game, a very short (probably no more than an hour or two) RPG that I'm using to test the waters of this field and get some feedback. So please keep in mind that I plan to remember your advice for future projects!

Download page:

http://www.ephixmedi...cial-betas.html

Thanks again!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Hey guys how come my new plugin that I programmed so perfectly doesn't work? Oh wait.... I forgot to add it to my game's plugins. :kaoswt:
While I take a break from developing RPGs, I'm thinking of doing something I've never done before: actually playing an RPG released by someone else. Any suggestions?
Good lord this is taking forever, I'm not even out of the opening really and I've still got hours worth of work to do before I get to the main gameplay loop. Orphan of Time will probably be done some time next year, If I'm lucky.
Finally the new pc is working!! But it seems a lost my license to Windows 10 because of the hardware changing :(
Tune in next time for our newest Episode: "PC issues return! Palm uses every swear in the lexicon!"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RosyNoodle