RPG Tester Service

Dymdez

Newbie-in-Chief
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hey Mil, would it be ok if I PMed you a link to my demo?

Novakain6

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I got an rpg dungeon crawler with the option of rouge like if your up to the chalange, there's some story added atm but i have a more updated if you like the demo.i can keep you posted and all testers go onto the credits at the end and in the read me. i've put arround 400 hours in so far and theres a load of stuff to go in befor the final release of the 1st chapter of Ravens Castle.

It will have a dark storyline and features a bunch of cool stuff,abs shapire,crafting,from spells to weapons and more,there's also a questing book to keep up to date with though you can only use it at your tower for the demo. at the moment your a male or female,the class system is not in but it will be shortly as im working on that right now,as well as more art work.

The demo time is around 45 mins to an hour depending on how much you look around.

hope you get some time to pick this up and let me know whot you think.

Novakain / james-dev.

ps. spelling isn't 100 percent as im dislexic and find it quite hard to spell certen words so please bare with me on that, iv'e a tester who will go throught the project and alter any mistakes in the future.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0ByTmsuDrdALzWWMwZlE2WGt3aTQ&usp=sharing

Above is a link to my google drive folder,the project has been scaned and is bug free,hope to hear from u soon :)

AceOfAces_Mod

Engineering to infinity!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Greek
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hello.

Could you please playtest my game?

I sent you a PM with the link.

saintivan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
Feedback of this nature could be quite useful. I will send you a pm.

TurtleDan

Nobody
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
That would be nice.  I would like some feedback on what I have done so far.

Is there any type of games you won't play, or is it any type of game goes?

Milennin

"With a bang and a boom!"
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Is there any type of games you won't play, or is it any type of game goes?
I prefer traditional RPGs, because that's what I'm most familiar with, and allows me to easily spot things that could use improvement (unless your game is a flawless masterpiece :D ). I'm willing to try other genres, but my feedback for them might not be as valuable.

Ironcreater2

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hello,I will need this game for test again                  |

I know that there are some improvements and        |

problems I'm facing,but,here you go! :D                   |

/

------------------------------------------------------------|----

https://www.mediafire.com/?kd5ucs99k107yxo  |

-------------------------------------------------------------

Milennin

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
That's the last time I ever play something made by you. Don't bother posting here again.

Ironcreater2

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I actually expected you to say that,has it's a challenge as my friend would give me a thousand dollars if I impress 1,000 people.Thanks anyway,I'll get better,and show my friend I'm a good Rpg Maker! Then if I don't well,expect me not coming for 10 years.

Last edited by a moderator:

Milennin

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You should be more considerate with other people's time. I could have spent that time doing something more meaningful than 'playing' an intentionally bad game.

Teneven

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hey, if you don't mind testing mine, it's in closed alpha, and all my testers are friends. Kind of want an unbiased opinion. The music isn't mine, (from incompetech) but I'm really proud of it overall. I have no original sprite atm, but I'm working on it. It's called Death's Glance. 

Since it's in closed alpha, I'd rather send it to you in an email. You have to agree you won't leak it, or anything about it, or take credit for it in any way first. Legal thing, as a precaution. I'm trying to go commercial.

Milennin

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'll try it. Send me the download link in a PM.

Gui

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
I should have a pre-demo ready in a week or so and will be interested into some thorough testing of this version: do you think you could help?

In the meanwhile, you can check out the latest prototype in following the link in my sig'  :)

Emberstorm

Resource Staff
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Spectacular service your offering, I'm almost ready to release the first official version. If your not busy I'd love you to test my game in the near future, I'll post when version 1.0 is ready!

AceOfAces_Mod

Engineering to infinity!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Greek
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hey Mil!

If you ever test my game again, please download the latest update from here:

http://gamejolt.com/games/rpg/immortal-sins/35569/

If you find that the game looks funny, use the shortcut from the start menu. For some wierd reason the launcher messes up the resolution.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nanaki_Fan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hello,

This is a great service you are providing here! If you get a moment would you be willing to test my game?

KanaX

Just being a mouse
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Broken English.
Primarily Uses
N/A
I'd like to propose my game for an Alpha-Test. The reason I "propose" and not "request" is for the following reasons:

• It's not the traditional RPG, so it may be a little out of your familiar zone.
  • It's REALLY long. It will take you a while to actually get the full taste of the game. The 30'- 1 hour playtime won't do it justice.
  • I want a thorough, extremely detailed review of everything you have to say about the game.
  • May be buggy at some points.
I included a link to the topic, so you can see if you are interested. If you are, then I will take a day to make it as pretty as possible for you and I will PM you a link.

If you are too busy, or unwilling, you can always review the demo.

heroscratch

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hello :)  

I have just recently released my demo for "Star Dogs". The thread link is here; http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/34214-star-dogs/   (the download link is at the top of the thread for both rtp and non rtp versions).

I play tested the game before packing it up, so the release is in my opinion, solid enough to consider a beta. Everything is functional in the game to at least some degree. I.e. I have a friendship system not yet implemented, the npc's will chat with you, but you can't gain favor, etc. (In game message prompts also tell you this so you don't waste your time). However, all npc's, buildings, shops are ready for you to check out. (Shops currently have only specific equipment).

If you take interest, I'll leave you with the same hint as others in my thread; to progress past the first dungeon, you need to find 1 of 3 hidden chests around town for some starter cash.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear back from you soon!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I need a new option on YouTube that goes "Dont recommend videos/channels in this language because I do not speak it"
I've reconsidered having a subclass system for my first two games since there will already be plenty of variation in playable actors and usable items in the games. The third game will need it because of the basis for the story but I want the actors in the first two to be more focused in their roles.
Behold! The Sea Doggo.
I am dead tired but at the same time I really wanna write a tutorial x_x
Looked out side and couldn't see the neighbor's house through the snow. That age old Christmas song started going through my head. "It's a lovely day to say the heck at home."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lolathon