KayZaman

Brother-Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English & Malay
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Actually, this is some kind of crossover game where 3 characters (now 5-6) collide and face each other like St***t F***ter, B**z B**e, fighting games or something. This is an RPG game but fighting in RPG style.

Arcade - Choose your character (Suzuki, Leonara, or Zephyr) and the battle begin. That's it. But you have to survive and win the fight. Each characters have their own skills and advantage. Like:

Suzuki has more STR (deal more damage)

Leonara has more DEF (less damage taken)

Zephyr has more AGI (means he attack first)

Kachie has magic (Magic advantage and more MP)

Megumi literally same as Suzuki

Harris has more HP and ATK (not available in arcade mode. Just VS CPU only)

Untitled7.png Untitled6.png Untitled5.png Untitled4.png Untitled3.png Untitled2.png Untitled.png

Capture1.PNG Capture2.PNG Capture3.PNG Capture4.PNG Capture5.PNG Capture6.PNG Capture7.PNG Capture9.PNG Capture10.PNG

SPECIAL : Bigger SV sprites I made using Procreate on iPad.

Extra:

1) Story preview

2)????? (secret battle that I use for test)

Coming pending update:

1) Story Mode (featuring bad guy D.E.A.L.E.R)

IMPORTANT!!!

Since that this is a crossover game, I have to (actually, I'd already) ask permission from every owner of the characters such as:

Leonara by @Rhino

Zephyr, Kachie and Agares by Echo607 (asked on Twitter)

D.E.A.L.E.R by Denom RS (https://www.youtube.com/user/titerededarmon)

Harris by Alex. Trapp (It's A Trapp Production) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGnIJbCooQIjvrlM0BsYZBw

This is important. Why? If they saw these where I didn't ask permission, I'll be blame.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Canini

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I tried it out, the animations of the game were superb. I feel that the three playable characters are still a bit too similiar, but I understand that this a first prototype.

KayZaman

Brother-Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English & Malay
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks, @Canini . Yup, it is still prototype but yeah, they are bit similar by attack, strength, defence, etc.

Reason that I want to make them stable from every state, every technique and skills in battle. Except the final boss.

VioletSpark

Launcher of a Thousand Ships
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Ah, this is really cool! It's a neat idea for a crossover, too.

TheOddFellow

Overactive Artisan Story Crafter
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This looks interesting! It's like Marvel vs. Capcom, but using use Indies as a group! I love the idea!

KayZaman

Brother-Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English & Malay
Primarily Uses
RMMV
What am I update? Endings.

Last edited:

KayZaman

Brother-Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English & Malay
Primarily Uses
RMMV
New update 0.3 Version : New characters (Kachie, Harris and Megumi), new mode (VS CPU) and another opponent (Agares, Marya).

Untitled7.png
Untitled2.png Untitled3.png Untitled4.png Untitled5.png Untitled6.png Untitled.png

Available on itch.io.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

This time around I don't have early access to the new maker, so I have to wait like everyone else to look under the hood. I really hope we get to soon though, I'm pretty excited :D
Chaos17 wrote on Poryg's profile.
Hi, I am following your videos tutorials serie about coding on MV and I am at the third video. Thank you for making it but's a bit hard to follow since you don't show the whole plugin at the end. I had to screenshot the lines between 110-159 because you scrolled so fast on them.
:rtear:
I'm not sure if I should be happy for MZ, or sad for MV.
Not going to lie.... The update's cool and all, but I immediately ran to Mog's site and was like, "Update! Update! Update!" while breathing on the page of his Star Ocean Battle System plugin. :kaoswt:
Ho boi. I can already see the storm of ugly actor faces RTP customizable facesets from MZ are gonna flood. XD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James1998