RPG XP battler hide during animation

Flaviogfx

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Hey everyone, i am new in this site and i need an help about a issues i found; i used a side view battle system and i want make hide the actor during the animation and get it back when is finish. I post the script i used, if someone can help me about it would be very helpful. Thanks to everyone Screenshot_20200218-162654.jpgScreenshot_20200218-162658.jpg

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
To take a screen shot please use Alt+PrtSc. That way only the active window is included, not your whole desktop. Infinitely easier to read than a pic taken with your phone.

For the script, please give link to the web page where you got the script so that people don't have to hunt for it if they need to check something before making a suggestion. A pic of the header is not very helpful.

Thanks

Flaviogfx

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMXP
To take a screen shot please use Alt+PrtSc. That way only the active window is included, not your whole desktop. Infinitely easier to read than a pic taken with your phone.

For the script, please give link to the web page where you got the script so that people don't have to hunt for it if they need to check something before making a suggestion. A pic of the header is not very helpful.

Thanks
Yeah sure, this is the hd screenScreen script.jpg

And here the link for the script i used

i didnt find the author maybe because is an old version...

KK20

Just some XP Scripter
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMXP
RAR file is broken for me.

EDIT: Oh, this looks like something @DerVVulfman would be better equipped to answering.

Last edited:

Luca74Hej

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
italiano
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Hey everyone, i am new in this site and i need an help about a issues i found; i used a side view battle system and i want make hide the actor during the animation and get it back when is finish. I post the script i used, if someone can help me about it would be very helpful. Thanks to everyone View attachment 134617View attachment 134618
What is the script you enter in the last button on page 3 of the events (script) to activate the code?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Woke up on an awful nightmare of being banned here because some mod didn't liked me in a super-heroes freeform round robin RP where I used throwing normal hammer as power and it was qualified being too OP. XD Nice to read you all guys. Will not wait next nightmares.
Staring at all the RPG Maker versions I have and realizing that my project has been a long time coming. But, I finally feel like I have the knowledge and experience to make it into something good.
We're almost done with the jam game! :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewshetty123