RPG Xp to Vx/VXA converter

you guys like Rpg 2000 & 2003 Graphics right?

• Yes there awsome

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Not really

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkKxng101

King of Calamity
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
Hey guys got that new laptop and am just wonder if there was any converter to convert xp sprites to VX/ACE. I got a ton of FSM (First Seed material) and some other rpg 2k3 & 2k sprites and tile sets and i edited and converted them into XP format and i was wondering if ill have to edit them manually? ooooooor is there a script or program that can convert them?? i already got the auto tiles and tile sets for FSM converted to VX/ACE format so i just need to get the sprites converted.:kaoswt:

hiddenone

Lurker Extraordinaire
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
@DarkKxng101 If you want your thread closed, just report your first post and let us mods know. But since I'm already here... :rwink:

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Tired of just doing mobile. Now you can Play the game in ur Browser! https://bigmala-productions.itch.io/rpg-forever
I managed to fix my car at last... :biggrin:

I'm proud of what I have achieved with my project. Don't mind with the Spanish, Ill add more languages.
Im currently looking at the RPG MAKER Steam page, and i found out the Rpg maker mz requires bit 64 pc, i only have bit 32 pc ;-;, i am really using an ancient pc.. XD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gillfigno