Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
rpg_el's BattleUIWindowPlacement.js v1.0.1

Description:
This is a plugin to make the enemy target selection window "floaty", and smaller. This means it is now possible to see the status bar during enemy selection.

Possible uses: this is useful for MZ's active time battle for two reasons:

1. Consistency: now all windows that don't pause the active time battle also don't block the status bar at the bottom. (This was previously the case for all, except the enemy selection window.) Basically, when the status bar is mostly visible then time is running and when it isn't visible then time is paused.

2. Usability: since ATB continues with the enemy selection open, it was a nuisance not seeing the stats when it is open. That is now solved, making the stats always visible when needed.

Screenshot:

battlesysscr.jpg

Download:
https://wobble.ninja/rpgm/plugins/BattleUIWindowPlacement.js

Note:
If you use this in your game, note your usage by listing "BattleUIWindowPlacement.js by rpg_el/Ellie" in your credits. Please don't redistribute this plugin outside of a game, e.g. as part of a plugin collection, without asking me.

Last edited:

rpg_el

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
It's just what is in the file, credit me in the projects where you're using it in the way noted in the file, and accept that there is no warranty for it. (Although people are free to ask me here on the forum about problems, and I will of course try to answer when I find the time.) The plugin collection note I add in the posts here is more of an optional request, I have better things to do than try to sue anyone about it but I'd rather have people ask me before it's added into collections.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Google "The Great Stink"
Enjoy.
Woke up on an awful nightmare of being banned here because some mod didn't liked me in a super-heroes freeform round robin RP where I used throwing normal hammer as power and it was qualified being too OP. XD Nice to read you all guys. Will not wait next nightmares.
Staring at all the RPG Maker versions I have and realizing that my project has been a long time coming. But, I finally feel like I have the knowledge and experience to make it into something good.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
faremart