RPG_Lover

Demon #8
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
I am RPG_Lover, And I would like to let everyone know what I used to do back in VX.net before it became R.I.P!

I enjoyed Editing already made images. That should inform you enough that the images I am about to show you are edited from what I managed to find. I used the RTP of VX images so there is not many 3rd party member to credit unless you want to credit EnterBrain.

I am willing to also do edit for anyone who request it as I do have many things I am not skilled in doing but I will explain all that later on. Select the Spoiler below to see all the images I have Edited. Rule are very simple with me... You can use them however you want, post wherever you want, do whatever you want. However, do not take credit for what you take here. I do not care if you want to credit me or not.
Another thing I would like you to do is if you post any of my things here anywhere else, please add a link back here so others can view what I have for them. New things may be popping in from my paint shop and I would like to offer it to other people.

Face Set

Fanatic
fanati10.png
fanati15.png
Shade
shade_10.png
shade_12.png
Orc
dekwfn.png
Knight
bronze14.png
black_16.png
Spirit
ice_sp11.png
Dwarf
52m0de.png
Elf
2rxyx54.png
Hero
white_11.png
brown_12.png
160c3z6.png
Woman
24v1jqx.png
5wyr0n.png
Credit Vibrato (I did the Eyes & Hair)

Sprites
Fanatic
_fanat10.png
fanati16.png
Shade
_shade10.png
shade_11.png
Orc
whiiyd.png
Knight
bronze12.png
steel_13.png
black_10.png
2ronf36.png
Spirit
ice_sp12.png
34i1v6o.png
nzg93a.png
Dwarf
jinqdd.png
Childrens

xku6hz.png
jfg3nt.png
Rich Woman

_4853831329.png
Hero
white_10.png
(Brown Hair Ralph Sprite is available here. I made the Face of the Brown Hair Ralph to go with the sprite.)
Woman
68hik4.png
5vammr.png
Fire Stand

_5008036671.png

Portrait
Fanatic
fanati11.png
fanati12.png
face0210.png
fanati13.png
fanati17.png
fanati18.png
fanati19.png
fanati20.png
fanati14.png
Shade
greed_10.png
light_10.png
grey_s10.png
red_n_10.png
Knight
bronze11.png
bronze13.png

steel_10.png
steel_11.png

black_12.png
black_15.png

1zw1ymq.png
29vgw12.png
Spirit
ice_sp13.png
21mevlx.png
Hero
white_12.png
brown_13.png
2rwb7sm.png
Credit to Scinaya and Archeia for the Armor Warrior
Woman
2d9728g.png
1zx9j43.png

Parallax
clouded-night1.png
distant-light1.png
33v2p2a.png

(EDIT) Thank's to Sharm's Suggestion. I offer a little alter on the Color (I will still keep this one if any of you want to use it.)

urlmo.png
VX Face to ACE
There is not much to mention here. I will inform a simple thing, RPG Maker VX and ACE face have a different style look. However they moved all the faces of VX to ACE keeping the style and to me that just doesn't work. The Image's a little too light for my taste so I added a bit of a darker appearance to them so they can match it a bit better.

You don't have to download this if you want as it is not much of an edit. I do not know if anyone else already offer this or not but I figure I might as well as I will inform that I did not steal this from anyone if they did, I personally edited it a little darker myself with the Art Program I used. You don't have to bother crediting me or anything as I provided a README.txt file in there for more information.

2whf9rb.gif

Download the File Here!

About the Requesting

I am mostly bored on my free time when I am not at Work...(That's right. I do have a job.) And so I am willing to do other Edit wail I am at it. However the Requesting I mention will not work like a normal requesting Shop as I am not going to play that way.

I am very bad at coming up with new ideas to work on...That's why some are poorly edited. Most are ideas given to me by other people to experiment with. I would like it if you would give me ideas to work with by requesting ideas to make. I will explain I can't make things from scratch (I had someone request before to do it and it was a challenge.) and I can't do animated work (Including making a sprite dance for example)

I can put a sprite in a Minecart, Bed, even make them carry something. I showed you other things I can do as I can change the face's expressions, and add objects on them. If you would like to request something you got that you don't like to be edit. You can post it up and I can see what I can do. I will inform you ahead of time if I can do it or you can PM me if you want to keep the resource hidden. (Credit go to wherever the Image came from)

As long as scheduled is not bad. I can have an image edited within 1-2 days. Images I made from suggestion from the other members will be posted in here for others to be able to add. I will inform when I will should have free time to work on any new ideas.

Schedule (August 1 - 7)
  • Sat - 11a - 7p
  • Sun - 12a - 8p
  • Mon - Available
  • Tue - 11a - 8p
  • Wed - 11a - 7p
  • Thu - 5p - 9p
  • Fri - Available
Hope you like what I have to offer and I would like to thank everyone from the VX.net Forum who supported my work and provided ideas for me, as well as the WFS Team for their support in all this as well. I would also like to thank EnterBrain for even having all of this for us to use in the first place along with their program. I think I got all my thanks out, if you got any questions/comments. I am willing to listen and to the staffs, if I failed to do something, I would like it if you inform me and I will change it right away. I will read the posts every day as long as I have Internet available.

Updated News:

• 7.25.15 - I have currently finished adding a Upload Image Feature to my Website. (Currently I am working on a few bugs here and there...But in all case, anyone can upload images to the website as I am trying to make it global for everyone to upload and share images.) I will be displaying the URL in my Signature when I am able to get a Template made and fix a few more bugs to make it work more smoothly. Right now I must say, it's not very impressive yet.
  • 7.27.15 - My Computer had caught a virus and so I am needing to do a scan on it to get rid of it. I am running all my Scan Programs to make sure to locate it. In the mean time, any new requests will be haulted for a day. I am sorry and I will try to fix it. (The Virus prevents me from typing anything. Instead it's holding down the CTRL key so anything I typed for example, P it opens the Print Feature)

Attachments

• VX Face 2.0.rar
    1.5 MB · Views: 12
Last edited:

Sir Edward Dewey

Blue Knight of Eronor
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
Good stuff! those fanatics are going to come very handy for my game! Keep the good work RPG_Lover! if you need suggestion why don't you recolour some faces and sprites of the Orc character in the RTP content? would be nice to see some variations of them!

RPG_Lover

Demon #8
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
OK. I'm glad you like it and I'll see what I can do.

Lunarea

Artist
Global Mod
Reaction score
Please add the credits for the 3rd portrait under the hero spoiler (the defender in black armor). The original was created by Scinaya and Archeia and was a part of re-staff release in June 2012. :)

Celianna

Tileset artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Please use the workshop forum if you want to open a shop to create resources for other members.

RPG_Lover

Demon #8
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
@Lunarea > Sorry about that Lunarea...I thought that was the original design armor for the Dwarf...Been buried after my last computer destroyed and forgot. It will be added.

@Celianna > I'm not making a Workshop, just I am not good at coming up with new ideas to work on so I am letting people offer me ideas to help grow my collections. I am also willing to help with other people on stuff if they want as a little help but this is more a free to use resource for the community where a workshop is more for personal help member. I don't have time to be flooded with request on what people need help with.

@Sir Edward Dewey > I finished a set of Orc.

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
You've misunderstood what a workshop is. If you only want to do a specific thing in your workshop, that's fine. That doesn't make it not a workshop. Either way, mod voice has been used, gotta follow or take it up in PM if you disagree. I'm moving this to the workshop section.

Sir Edward Dewey

Blue Knight of Eronor
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
Woaw you did it faster than I actually expected it! awsome work here my friend! I like a lot the two greenish orcs and sandy yellow one from the top right, it adds a bit more of variety to the small Orc Outposts my game has!

if you want another suggestion my friend, you could do a few "beard" recolours of the RTP Dwarf character, there aren't many dwarves out there! in any case, keep up the good work and I hope more people suggest you things and stuff to keep you busy!  :D

RPG_Lover

Demon #8
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Glad you like it.
I don't care where the Topic is located as long as I don't lose my topic. I will see what I can do about the Dwarf though. Not many color you can give the beard. Where as a Monster's hair can be variety.

Horrow

A Young Weird Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Vietnamese
Primarily Uses
Those are good recolor.

But not your art.

Those art belong to their respective artist in RPGMaker team.

If all you do it's recolor things,don't make your topic title as " 's World of Art",please.

I love drawing stuff and i kinda don't like that title when people don't even draw it.

RPG_Lover

Demon #8
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
@Horrow > Thanks for the comment on it, but was the other things even needed? I recolored them and that's where the Art is. That title is for a wide selection of Recolored Images for people to use.

I love drawling things as well and so I know how it feels. And also I would like to state I posted this at 1AM. I really am busy to worry about anything and the title is for I will recolor just about anything and so this is a Paint Shop of sort.

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Horrow, RPG_Lover never implied that the recolored art was drawn by him. There is no need to backseat moderate by telling him to change his title.

Last edited by a moderator:

Horrow

A Young Weird Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Vietnamese
Primarily Uses
The title it's misleading though,it's look like people gonna see your drawing,your art

but instead things you recolor -.-

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Let me put it another way then, backseat moderating is not allowed. If you feel something needs to be resolved by a moderator, that's what the report button is for. I understand why you feel it's misleading, but that's not your job. If you wish to continue this discussion feel free to PM me, otherwise you need to be done. It's derailing the thread.

RPG_Lover

Demon #8
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
THE DWARF ARE COMING! THE DWARF ARE COMING!

And they are with new style! I now have uploaded the Beard Looks to the Dwarf Face Set + Character Sprites. If there is any more ideas for Recoloring or editing I am willing to hear them. I thank everyone who "liked" my post and to everyone else.

Sir Edward Dewey

Blue Knight of Eronor
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
Amazing colors you've putted on the dwarves indeed! I like the Red, Blonde and Green dwarf the most of all the bunch! what is a dwarf without a beard? a very mean midget! as I said before I like to have a bit of variety to the races in my game, and even if they all have the same face, it's something!

You are doing an amazing job RPG_Lover, keep up that way! If you need any other suggestion I'll gladly give you as many as you want!

RPG_Lover

Demon #8
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
An eye for an eye, elf!

Did a little experiment for a game I am making and I needed to burn an eye of the female elf for the story and also thought to upload it here for others if want to use. I only did it to the face image so I would like to hear what you think of it. If you got someone you want to burn an eye off, just tell me and I will make them scream in pain...

Honestly though I think I might want to change her expression though the burn mark is old.

Akirasteel

Needs to learn to make happy games
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
can you o expression change edits?

RPG_Lover

Demon #8
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Sorry for the Delay in Reply...

I have tons of choices I can go with if needed, all I need to know is which one you want me to change and to what expression. However I can not do Monsters or The Masked Man in Evil RTP Category.

Akirasteel

Needs to learn to make happy games
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
well id like a full set of expressions for this character 
tumblr_njqb8bOcC81tlmumso3_250.png

tho as long as its blond with messy ponytails,blue eyes light skin and has a white collar id be happy. i dont know what there is for options that you work with tho

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

-Updated- Lowered fog / found more problems :kaoswt2:
6 more weeks of this nutty semester. Then maybe I'll have time to game make. After I curl up and sleep for a day or two that is.
Wondering how big I can make Dorothy's skill menu before the game just becomes irredeemably bad.
Studio Blue is playing the RPG Maker game Phil Alone live now! Phil may be alone, but you don't have to be, come join us in chat!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
718346584zy