[RPGM MV] Tavern tiles

seyfer110

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Hello!
Well, the tile should be pretty much self-explanatory, but I'll try to be as specific as possible:
Resource Type: Tiles
Maker Format: MV
Art Style: Medieval
Description:
I'm lookong for tiles to use for my tavern / pub, in a medieval - fantasy game.
Reference Images: if possible, I'd like to reproduce something similiar to what I did on Vx Ace (I'm moving my project from VX Ace to MV):
restyled_bar.jpg
In the specific, I'm looking for the plates, kitchen and something like what I used for the back of the counter, with the kegs, beers and sausages.

Last edited:

Tarzanthecat

(Meow)
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I found some really nice tiles here:
Maybe you can use some of them for your project, there are lots of options the pick from.

seyfer110

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
found some nice tiles, but not what I was looking for ;_;

Celestrium

Worldsmith
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I would check avery's and pandamaru's stuff, both have things that would be very useful in a tavern setting.

Frankenspriting is when you take pieces of assets, say like a cooked turkey someone made, then add a plate under it that you made to match your set. You take assets and alter them to fit your project.

seyfer110

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
I would check avery's and pandamaru's stuff, both have things that would be very useful in a tavern setting.

Frankenspriting is when you take pieces of assets, say like a cooked turkey someone made, then add a plate under it that you made to match your set. You take assets and alter them to fit your project.
Pandamaru actually got something on the market tiles that I could use :rheh:
Tnx for the pointers!

Last edited:

gothicvoid

[GothicVoid]
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Pandamaru actually got something on the market tiles that I could use :rheh:
Tnx for the pointers!
Hey I know, I live it... struggling to find what you need when you have limited abilities is REAL... so i feel your pain. gl!!

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Livestreaming again.
I managed to review my previous lessons on Learn MV and fixed a lot of things. Yay! :kaopride:
I've decided "Attack on Equestria" should be released first... hence this new ARG channel! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClKiUI8xOVx9dsF4kRXUmxw
Check it out, and subscribe! The ARG will lead up to the video game. It's not a creepy game, but I just thought it should follow ARG standards.
For anyone interested in my project M - i finally made a gamethread about it :D

Yay. I turned 39 today. Another year older, another year closer to the grave.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyrmanX