[RPGM MV] Tavern tiles

seyfer110

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Hello!
Well, the tile should be pretty much self-explanatory, but I'll try to be as specific as possible:
Resource Type: Tiles
Maker Format: MV
Art Style: Medieval
Description:
I'm lookong for tiles to use for my tavern / pub, in a medieval - fantasy game.
Reference Images: if possible, I'd like to reproduce something similiar to what I did on Vx Ace (I'm moving my project from VX Ace to MV):
restyled_bar.jpg
In the specific, I'm looking for the plates, kitchen and something like what I used for the back of the counter, with the kegs, beers and sausages.

Last edited:

Tarzanthecat

(Meow)
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I found some really nice tiles here:
Maybe you can use some of them for your project, there are lots of options the pick from.

seyfer110

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
found some nice tiles, but not what I was looking for ;_;

Celestrium

Worldsmith
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I would check avery's and pandamaru's stuff, both have things that would be very useful in a tavern setting.

Frankenspriting is when you take pieces of assets, say like a cooked turkey someone made, then add a plate under it that you made to match your set. You take assets and alter them to fit your project.

seyfer110

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
I would check avery's and pandamaru's stuff, both have things that would be very useful in a tavern setting.

Frankenspriting is when you take pieces of assets, say like a cooked turkey someone made, then add a plate under it that you made to match your set. You take assets and alter them to fit your project.
Pandamaru actually got something on the market tiles that I could use :rheh:
Tnx for the pointers!

Last edited:

gothicvoid

[GothicVoid]
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Pandamaru actually got something on the market tiles that I could use :rheh:
Tnx for the pointers!
Hey I know, I live it... struggling to find what you need when you have limited abilities is REAL... so i feel your pain. gl!!

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

TeamEdel.png

Realized halfway through drawing this that the female protagonist's party is growing bigger. :guffaw:
oddly enough, at this point... 3 major things have kept me from porting my project to MZ... animations, and that's mainly because they don't match the artstyle of my game. and two... I NEED a YED Sideview Battler like plugin and I have yet to see one. 3rd, I don't have the money for all the stuff I need plugin wise. and I already have it on MV... lol
Generally speaking, would there be interest in some form of tutorial regarding general project management? I see there are a lot of indie/self-taught devs around here, and looking back i feel like there was a lack of resources on how to properly manage a project that might take several years to finish
I've been working on some ABS team A.I. for 'A New Suburbia', and thought I'd share.

I'm generally quite please although the AI is a little grenade heavy right now :rolleyes: - Sneaking and stalking next! Please excuse the terrible map... it was just for ease of viewing!
Voting for the second round of the Map Madness Tournament is now live! Vote for your favorite in each matchup! https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?forums/map-madness-2021-polls.187/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BigChungus21