Not open for further replies.

ThisIsRavi

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hey Guys, can someone help me with this one, im very desperate about this thing ;_;
<link removed by moderator>

Thanks in advance :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Kes

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
This will be moved, but at the moment, I'm not 100% sure I know exactly what you are asking for.

Are you asking for someone to re-write that script so that it will run in the Mac version of MV? Or are you asking something else? Only MV can use iOS, but the information under your avatar says that you are using VX Ace.

EDIT
I have followed the link you gave, and that isn't even a script. Can you please explain, clearly and in detail, what the problem is and what you want help with.

Liquidize

Caffeine Overload
Developer
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Kes It looks as if they are trying to get a VXA game to run on iOS through some sort of third party converter, or emulation. At least from the looks of it.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Depending on how they tried it, that might not even be legal.
There is no official legal direct converter that I know of, the only way to run any Ace game on a different OS than Windows would be to use a wrapper or Windows-Emulator to get the game.exe executed on that other OS - can be done (and has been done) for Linux or MacOS without problem, but I strongly doubt that even the most modern iPad or iPhone has the resources to run such a wrapper around the game.exe.

And as far as I know none of the official projects to write a converter were ever made public...

ThisIsRavi

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Well guys, thanks for replies, uhhm.. yes it is a emulator of RPGMaker VX Ace and etc. for iOS except RPGMaker MV[because it uses Javascripts] a video from the youtube caught my attention, and so i tested it [and im desperate to run it on my device lol]
Here is the link: <link removed by moderator>

I follow the instructions, and the part it tells that the project should be RTP Free
Is the part i start getting conversion errors, even when i put the resources on the folder,

In the video tutorial it looks like he didn't insert folders where the resources used in the game.

Last edited by a moderator:

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@ThisIsRavi That is an illegal program, and we do not support software that breaks the EULA of the RPG Maker Series

[mod]closing this[/mod]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

tomorrow I'ma go on a cruise for the first time ever... lets hope I'll survive the experience!
Omg! 8 years in this forum :o
Ksi
Streaming the last of the RMN Valentiny event games so feel free to drop on by and watch me cry (whether that's from laughter, rage or sheer pain, who knows?)
Today I went to sleep without setting an alarm, so I could sleep more than 2 hours. I woke up after 2 hours.
Sigh :( ... displaying numbers representing the stats of the PCs for a custom menu in rm2k3 is haaaaaaaarrrd!!! DX

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevechtrs