RPGMaker VXA Mog Hunter Battle Cursor SCRIPT PROBLEMS [Solved?]

LightninSoarer

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I was testing the 18 battle systems that Mog Hunter gave and on the 10th map named 10_Hikari, it had a battle script called "Mog_Battle_Cursor" which worked fine in that specific world of his but when i create a new project and isolate that single battle script, whenever I use status effects skills such as PROVOKE, the battle doesn't progress, like I can't click anything. How to fix this?

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
have you copied all graphics into your project? Several of his plugins require their own files for cursor or damage display.

If you copied those files correctly, it's most likely a plugin conflict or a configuration problem, can you post a screenshot of your plugin manager?

LightninSoarer

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I copied the graphics and everything works fine for offensive attacks, but with skills relating to targetting the player it ceases to continue.
I'm sorry I'm quite new to this, what is a plugin manager? is it the script area?

TheoAllen

Self-proclaimed jack of all trades
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Andar might be confused with RMMV, since it's the term for RMMV.
Speaking of which, you may be better linking the script here since not everyone has the script you have mentioned.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
what is a plugin manager? is it the script area?
sorry, yes. The plugin manager of MV replaced the script editor of Ace.
In the case of Ace it would be a screenshot of the materials section of the script editor that gives the same information - the names and order of the scripts installed.

Roninator2

Gamer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
with skills relating to targetting the player it ceases to continue.
I tested my copy of the demo and it works fine. Maybe there is some other dependency with that script for the actors.

LightninSoarer

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Well thank you for the help but I managed to fix it by simply changing to another battle cursor script. I guess I must have done something wrong when copying the script

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

To be released 2021/10/21
Now that I made this "What the MZ RTP is missing" spreadsheet it's itching me to fill some the gaps D:
Aaaaand I completely forgot about the RMMV Chicken Rave my brother decided to implement in a parody of my VERY FIRST UNFINISHED project. We could not escape the chicken rave... The chickens would block the ladder...
I love how I can look up a problem I'm having with my game, find a post from like six years ago that addresses the issue, and the solution provided still works in RPG Maker.
It's times like those that my life feels really easy XD
Change costumes with equipment!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Renagade4lyfe