RPGMakerWeb 2019 Winter Sale + 2 New Voice Packs!

RPGMakerWeb

Admin
Admin
Reaction score
First Language
RPG Maker
Primarily Uses
RMMV

Tis the season to be jolly, and with the 2019 RPGMakerWeb Winter Sale starting, you have plenty of reasons to be jolly! Up to 80% off RPG Maker Engines and Resources. What gift do you want to get your friend, or perhaps yourself! Be sure to head on over to the store and see what you can find!

But its also... release day, which means two new releases are hitting the store as well! Let's take a look at those.

The fourth pack in the series, Japanese Anime Voices Female Character Series Vol.4 adds 126 more common sentences and phrases performed by professional Japanese voice actors!

Read more on the RPGMakerWeb Store or on Steam!

But what if those characters got bit by a Zombie? What then? Well, in that case it is time for the Zombie Voice Pack! 146 voice lines to get your zombie game going from silent to terrifying!

Read more on the RPGMakerWeb Store or on Steam!

Check out these two new packs and all the things on sale in the 2019 RPGMakerWeb Winter Sale today!

EthanFox

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey, is there a page which only shows which resources are in the sale?

GalacticGod

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@RPGMakerWeb Any idea when we might be getting the, RPG Character Material Collection, set that was released on December 9th on the Japanese version of the site here on the English side?

Pharonix

Shadow Walker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I noticed on soundcloud theres like 14 different female anime voice packs, and several for men.
are there plans to bring these other ones into the store as well?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

putting a puzzle in my game that BSODs the player's computer if they complete it
I finally got a book out the door after seven years of nothing \^-^/ Now if I can get a game out the door too, that'd be great...
MY GAME IS NOW OFFICIALLY RELEASED!!
*FurAffinity is down*
*Sets house on fire*
This is fine.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
poppiota