SaikohtiX

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hey all,

Not sure if this is the right section of the forums (I really hope it is) but I wanted to ask if anyone had a MZ project that uses all the tilesets from the MV Trinity Resource Pack with all the passibility rules set up already. I've been at it for literal hours and I still can't get it right...

I found a post from last year but unfortunately the project that was posted there is unavailable. (Post can be found at: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/inde...ty-tileset-passability-projects-mv-mz.125547/ )

Genuinely would appreciate it wholeheartedly.

SeaPhoenix

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Not sure if you're asking for something more than this, but the Trinity DLC has a folder called "samplemap_en"; if you open the game.rmmzproject file in MZ you'll be able to see passability for all the tilesets.

If you want just the tilesets + passability without any of the other Trinity assets in a project by itself, try creating a new project, copy over the tileset PNGs and Tilesets.json from the sample project's data folder into their respective folders in the new project and see if that works (I didn't try it myself). Needless to say, don't try this in your main project without verifying that it works beforehand, or at least, back up your project first! :)

SaikohtiX

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Not sure if you're asking for something more than this, but the Trinity DLC has a folder called "samplemap_en"; if you open the game.rmmzproject file in MZ you'll be able to see passability for all the tilesets.

If you want just the tilesets + passability without any of the other Trinity assets in a project by itself, try creating a new project, copy over the tileset PNGs and Tilesets.json from the sample project's data folder into their respective folders in the new project and see if that works (I didn't try it myself). Needless to say, don't try this in your main project without verifying that it works beforehand, or at least, back up your project first! :)
You sir/ma'am are an absolute legend!! Thank you so much!! This worked exactly how I needed it to :biggrin:

If I ever create a proper game, I'll be sure to send it to you for free haha. Again, thanks so much!

ATT_Turan

Forewarner of the Black Wind
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
If you want just the tilesets + passability without any of the other Trinity assets in a project by itself, try creating a new project, copy over the tileset PNGs and Tilesets.json from the sample project's data folder into their respective folders in the new project and see if that works
A safer way is to simply open both projects and go to the tilesets tab of the database. Select a tileset, copy, then paste it into your main project. That will copy the tile selections and passability settings without overwriting existing material. Then, of course, you simply copy the image files themselves.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

ZyCHqk2.png

Something about top-downs.
I have never felt so attacked by a tree before :LZSlol: it took 10++ hours to make but at least it looks pretty LOL

Untitled-1.png
now seems like the worst time for me to need a better computer with how much stuff is costing. that and I don't thing there's much else I can do to make MV run any better with what I have.
Sigh... to have some variety in this weather. More than just sun and rain and wind and thunder.
In the meantime, I've discovered that I'm slowly becoming fatigued from the many sleepless nights my neighbors cause. Or at least their dogs. Always barking at something.
I might need a day to just sleep and recharge.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fishm