snakehong

A cat with lots of questions
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
korea
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello. I am losing a lot of time. I want a recall of Actors or another act with AI.
There is a plugin called Qfollowers inside the Qabs plugin. But Quxios said he would no longer develop a follower system.
So I actor added QFollowers plugin to my RPGMV to check. And what I did was we added the actor, but the actor followed, and It didn't have any AI.
Summon character don't No attack, No attack from the enemy.
The summon actor's image of movement worked normally, but no attack was made, and no HP gauge appeared.
If I use a specific skill, I want Actors and Pets on the map to be summoned to fight. (If there is another way, tell me!)

Is there a way to use it in the ABS system rather than the turn battle?
Is there a way to summon, or otherwise call in, Actors or Pets fighting for me in ABS mode?
I looked up the forum or the web, but I couldn't figure out how.
I need your help.
Please help me !!
Sorry if translation was awkward !! Your attention is my strength.

Is it compatible with Qabs?

[site 1]
https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/altimit-pixel-movement-0-50β.85408/

[site2]
https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/est-battle-royale-evo.51638/

[site3]
http://yanfly.moe/2018/12/07/yep-175-actor-auto-battle-ai-rpg-maker-mv/

Qabs website

https://quxios.github.io/plugins/QABS

Qfollowers
https://quxios.github.io/plugins/QM+Followers

Last edited:

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Most ABS neither have a summoning system nor an Actor AI. And if the ABS doesn't support it, then it's IMPOSSIBLE to do.
Simply forget that. Especially because it is one of the more difficult things to develop, requiring even professional programmers to spend months on coding if it is to be anything more than a simple attack follower.

If the ABS has something like that, then you have to follow the instructions of the ABS exactly.
And we can't even help you if you do not provide links to the plugin that is supposed to do this and the ABS that is supposed to use it.

snakehong

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
korea
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Most ABS neither have a summoning system nor an Actor AI. And if the ABS doesn't support it, then it's IMPOSSIBLE to do.
Simply forget that. Especially because it is one of the more difficult things to develop, requiring even professional programmers to spend months on coding if it is to be anything more than a simple attack follower.

If the ABS has something like that, then you have to follow the instructions of the ABS exactly.
And we can't even help you if you do not provide links to the plugin that is supposed to do this and the ABS that is supposed to use it.
Okay...:kaocry:
Thank you for your reply.
I totally agree with your opinion.
But if anyone knows how to solve it, please advise.
I will continue to study.
I can change the plugin if I can not add the summon system.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Which part of "impossible" did you not understand?

You CANNOT make anything like that compatible unless it was specifically written for a specific ABS.
Nothing on yanfly's or EST's plugin reads "this was written to be compatible with QABS", so they are guaranteed not to be able to work with that.

ABS-compatibility is too complex to add anything that was not written for it in case of battle control. Even if something was written for a different ABS it would have been problematic to add, and since those two were written for combat systems on a battlescreen instead of a map there is absolutely no way to add them to any ABS. Because the ABS don't use regular skills and regular battlesystems don't use anything else.

snakehong

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
korea
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Which part of "impossible" did you not understand?

You CANNOT make anything like that compatible unless it was specifically written for a specific ABS.
Nothing on yanfly's or EST's plugin reads "this was written to be compatible with QABS", so they are guaranteed not to be able to work with that.

ABS-compatibility is too complex to add anything that was not written for it in case of battle control. Even if something was written for a different ABS it would have been problematic to add, and since those two were written for combat systems on a battlescreen instead of a map there is absolutely no way to add them to any ABS. Because the ABS don't use regular skills and regular battlesystems don't use anything else.

@Andar

Thank you for your answer.
You're right! Thanks for the advice.:)
I think that is impossible with your advice.;_;
I wondered if there was another ruse.
If you are offended, I apologize!
I gave up my summons upon your advice. So I found an alternative.
When my character uses an attack or technique, the damage to the attack I have inflicted on the enemy appears on the screen.
Can the display of damage be changed on the screen?
For example, if my character attacks a fireball, damage will appear on the screen after 10 seconds.
If this is possible, I don't know if I can solve my problem.
I am always grateful for your reply.:thumbsup-right:

I hope you understand my poor translation.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I don't know - that depends on how your selected ABS works, and I never used that.

snakehong

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
korea
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I don't know - that depends on how your selected ABS works, and I never used that.
Thank you for your interest. It was very helpful.:)

Last edited:

darkand

Nomad Robot Artis
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
is posible, Qabs have a teams, and and allieds sistem, just need make a small copy of the enemy IA for follow and atack enemys, already the friendly NPC only atack enemys when get atacked, soo dont is IMPOSIBLE

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@darkand you misread what I specified as impossible.
If the ABS was written with internal methods for actor control or actor summoning then of course that is possible.
what is impossible is to add those methods if the given ABS was not written with them in mind, especially if the ABS focused too much on other options, or to add a summoning plugin that was never meant for an ABS.

There are always limits on how much you can modify any given engine before you have to completely replace it to get what you want, and actor AI is one of those - if the given ABS was not prepared to handle multiple actors on computer control, then it can't be added later, not without rewriting everything.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Food for thought. Factorio: Spaghetti belts make your factory inefficient as you fight for space constantly. Satisfactory: Spaghetti belts and massive clipping is the most efficient way to run your factory since it's the shortest distances.
ScreenShot_8_19_2022_8_51_4.png
Both Mike and Ray here are in a "HYPE!" state after Mike uses "Wild Party", which also heals everyone. they'll do more damage and counter more often, but defense is lower along with hit rate.
WHEEL3.gif
Ooker spookers and fun attack mechanics! What a Friday!
Not today... Not today...
I guess I should send my CV to Hasbro. I've made Monopoly cheaters edition more fun and challenging. I've developed custom cheats and chest/chance cards for it. And I've cleared many nightmares through my cards and rules.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Foxx042