Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello everyone.

Resource Type: Tilesets

Maker Format: MV

Art Style: MV RTP-like in visual style (something that won't dramatically clash with the RTP)

Description: Looking to start creating my desert area of my game, and I'm looking for something more interesting than what is found in the RPG Maker MV RTP for both the desert itself and the Aladdin-like oasis town. However, I don't want any of my art styles (used with RTP for the most part) to clash with a new tileset.

For the desert, I'd like palm trees, cactuses, oases, cliffs, pyramids, and Egyptian architecture. While for the town, I'd love to have some Arabian-style domes, colorful shop stands, and clear blue water for the oasis that the town rests beside.

I've done some searching myself, but haven't had much luck. Knowing the aptitude and knowledge of this forum's users, I can only imagine how quickly someone will post a helpful tileset or two for me. ha :)

Thanks for reading, and if you need any more information, just let me know!

tale

Volunteer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A

Phil32

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you so much, tale. You wasted no time at all providing some great resources. :)
I very much appreciate your help!

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
There are some more avaiable:

More arabian like tiles:

Egypt stuff:

Phil32

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you, Avery. Those Egyptian tiles will work just nicely with what I'm setting out to accomplish.

Journey_Sticks

Builder of Stuff
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello everyone.

Resource Type: Tilesets

Maker Format: MV

Art Style: MV RTP-like in visual style (something that won't dramatically clash with the RTP)

Description: Looking to start creating my desert area of my game, and I'm looking for something more interesting than what is found in the RPG Maker MV RTP for both the desert itself and the Aladdin-like oasis town. However, I don't want any of my art styles (used with RTP for the most part) to clash with a new tileset.

For the desert, I'd like palm trees, cactuses, oases, cliffs, pyramids, and Egyptian architecture. While for the town, I'd love to have some Arabian-style domes, colorful shop stands, and clear blue water for the oasis that the town rests beside.

I've done some searching myself, but haven't had much luck. Knowing the aptitude and knowledge of this forum's users, I can only imagine how quickly someone will post a helpful tileset or two for me. ha :)

Thanks for reading, and if you need any more information, just let me know!
I have some floor tiles inspired by Egyptian palaces and some palm trees if they could be of any help

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

The next JABS update will include ally AI and an aggro system.

Question:
What would YOU expect to happen if you had four+ party members in an ABS, all fighting either together or separately or a mix of the two, and the player hits "swap leader" button?
It currently pulls all followers to the player's location, removes all aggro towards enemies, and swaps them.
Time to wear a new face again...

Should keep things interesting huh? @EpicFILE :p
unknown.png

Been feeling that my characters spent too much time exploring caves, so I figured it was time to explore abandoned keeps instead.
Did you had some minor hitches with RMMZ? Come report to my topic where I did the same! [Just another rant from a RM veteran + Suggestions and Solutions] All opinions are welcome!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
artturia