RPG Developer
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
RPGrindx

SECTION A: SYNOPSIS
  • So RPGrindx is an arcade RPG game, I want to make a ranking list later, the game starts with the player knowing he has to open the heaven's door and that's almost all the information he has, the way he gets that done is totally up to him, of course you'll start figuring out there's places you have to go to open the door, you need keys and obviously get prepared for what awaits you there, you have 30 days( 10 days in the demo) to get the door open and fight the final boss, if you do that you will end the game, the thing is, killing the final boss gives you a lot of points at the end, but if you kill it quick you may miss getting points from other sources, the goal is finishing the game with the highest score.

The game is really challenging when you start but there is always a way to get things done, if it seems really hard you may be doing things without a plan, of course you don't really have a guide so it may seem difficult at first, you have a Help option with a bunch of information about how the game works, so make use of it.

IMAGES/SCREENSHOTS
welcome.png
menu.png
chest.png

DOWNLOAD LINK
Windows: Android:

Last edited:

Ninjakillzu

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Here's my feedback.

I know the difficulty will be polarizing, but I like it. You actually have to think and manage your resources carefully.

I can't figure out where to put the Blaze Sword item. It's not showing in the prime rune slot or as an upgrade.

It would be nice to have some character banter in order to get to know them better. Is Sarah Aid's sister? His girlfriend? His wife? Or is she someone he just met to go out and fight stuff?

Both the sword and armor shop need to have a period in the dialogue.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

https://s12.directupload.net/images/200715/34vwhkoz.png Finally have a concept I am happy with, now I just have to decide wheather I really want to do it as vector art.
I just keep coming up with weird ideas, and then spend the time trying to make sense out of it.:kaocry:
Hi, Erm... My name is zozobie! I just had a snack.
Face masks are to be compulsory when inside shops in England from the 24th of July. People can be fined £100 if they fail to comply.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3dprintindex