First Language
English
Primarily Uses
YEA:

Command Equip

Input Combo Skills

MOG:

ATB System

It will sometimes completely skip an actors act after choosing the combo option. Sometime it won't happen at all, sometimes it'll happen back to back. It so far only appears when in Semi-Auto or Full Auto ATB styles. It hasn't yet shown up under the Wait style.

There isn't an error message. 

You don't have to be in game to reproduce it. Just start a battle from the database, and cross your fingers it doesn't happen.

I don't know if it's YEA or MOGs issue, but if anyone can help it'll be appreciated.

UPDATE 6/16:

-It now happens with the wait style as well. Quite the pickle.

-It appears that the minimum time and time per input withing YEA Input Combo still goes through, but the input windows closes almost immediately loses. I thought it could have been something with the timers being to short but nothing. 

I also looked into weather or not is was getting skipped because other units were able to act or during casting times but that doesn't seem to be the case.

-Great news! Ok, so it actually was the casting times for other mobs, after being able to replicate this issue it turns out it's not a compatibility issue, but just a bug with YEA INPUT COMBO SKILLS. Though it's a lot harder to do without some a way to see when a mob is in it's casting state, but I assure you. It is there. I'll try bringing this up to Yan, and maybe he'll have enough spare time to give it a fix, but until then then it looks like the only soft fix is to make sure mob and allies skills don't have casting speeds on any of their skills. 

View attachment test.exe

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Currently without internet due to storm damage and most of our state is devastated. No idea how long I'll be unable to log onto here, but I'll answer questions as soon as I can.
This is supposed to be pso2 photon blast inspired animation
I'm sure this question's been asked before, but I can't find an answer: is there any way to run the Steam version of RPGMaker *without* being logged into Steam? It's a frustrating extra step sometimes.
Been seeing bright flashes in the sky for a while, and thought it was my eyes playing tricks on me. Nope! Lightning. Now it's raining heavily. Seeing lightning, but not hearing thunder, is weird.
Small Update for myself:
>Two Dungeon maps are done, Dungeon 3 is in progress. Dungeon 4 needs work.
>4 characters set up out of a possible 6 but those come later.
>Hub area needs work.
>Game completion..., 20-25% maybe?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clew