RPGXP runs on android (not neko)

callmeres

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Hi! Just thought this might be interesting to some people here, that apparently, someone has managed to get RPGXP games running on android. The game can be found at google play store, and I can confirm that it does run well, and I could see no glitches that neko rpgxp generally produces. I contacted the people who have done this at the suggestiion of the folks at rpgmaker net and they said that they had ported the mkxp engine to android or something like that, and that you could join them if you were interested in making your game for android. For some reason, I couldn't post this here earlier, so I just thought someone might find it interesting!

I also confirmed from rpgmakerweb staff this is legal.

Last edited:

bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
FYI just know the reason this one is legal is it was written by the original programmers. This does NOT mean it is suddenly legal to reverse engineer the program or to use any VX or VXAce android converters you see on the net. If in doubt, check with the staff first.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Tarzanthecat wrote on hiddenone's profile.
THANK YOU SO MUCH HIDDENONE ADSKFSJDFSKDF
Another unscheduled stream for Lightestone~ this time because we hit affiliate! Aaaahh- So other than the game we're also going to work on emotes/badges/etc!

www.twitch.tv/riazey
Is it necroposting if I ask for more info in my own months old thread? All the information in the thread is relevant
JRPG TextBox HTML - Part 2:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lark_Larkington