RPGXP Unencrypted/ Open SourceGames

Barthdry

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Java
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I found that there was a Discussion in which they were talking about unencrypted Games but not more than one was mentioned there. Here I will try to find and Post all the links to the games here. If you have any unencrypted rpgxp game post below as we want something to edit or have fun editting

Non RTP

Lizard Boss
Doraemon RPGXP Toolkit (Link Not Available)
Pokemon Essential (Link Not Available)
FlamesEdge RPGXP (Facebook)(Now Available for XP and MZ)
Drekiroekr Dusk Of The Dragon (Need placement of project .rxproj in folder)

RTP Required

Bulgarian Adventure
Warriors of Guardias (Large Size)

Policy
This Thread is not responsible for using the game commercially or not. Read the Specific License of the Game before trying to use commercially or distibuting or using any part of the Game

Last edited:

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Barthdry Pokemon essentials contains rips and is illegal, that is why the links dont exist anymore: it has been taken down.
and if the doraemon toolkint is build the same way, it needs to be removed as well.

Barthdry

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Java
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Barthdry Pokemon essentials contains rips and is illegal, that is why the links dont exist anymore: it has been taken down.
and if the doraemon toolkint is build the same way, it needs to be removed as well.
Yes but the resources and other things are not actually copied but anyway i will remove the Link

Barthdry

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Java
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Adding Flames Edge and Updated Warrior of guardias link

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

Barthdry, please avoid double posting, as it is against the forum rules. You can use the "Edit" function on your posts to add additional information you've forgotten or respond to multiple people. You can review our forum rules here. Thank you.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

"Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is."-Krishna
FastFood in my country is neither fast nor cheap like it's expected to be, but people still buy a lot of it. I don't want to imagine how much of it people would eat if it was.
Started finishing up my bosses and characters...I don't know how long...but its going to take long...

I ended up needing to do a chapter one world map remake. It's still WIP but coming along nicely. =D
Stream will be live shortly! I will be beginning a play-through of Resident Evil 4! Feel free to drop by!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karuu