RPVXA Extra Stats editable via world events

Syphonic

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English (UK)
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hi everyone, I am new to RPGMaker VX Ace so please excuse me if my request is easy to solve etc.
I am looking for a script which has the following.

1: Extra stats for the playable character only
2: The stats can be edited via in-game events. For example, if you steal from a shop then it lowers your morality stat.
3: Stats can be increased/decreased in battle during certain events. For example: if you flee from the enemy then it decreases your bravery stat.

Does such a thing exist and/or can it be made? I have no coding knowledge whatsoever.

Many thanks.

Roninator2

Gamer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
There are scripts that provide extra stats or custom stats in which you could modify them, although they are primarily used to increase player stats.
I use Kamesoft Distribute parameters, but that is not adjustable by events or variables. It gives a scene for adding onto or removing added player stats.
There is also a script for morality, but it's a standalone script.
Adding onto stats in battle, I have no idea.

Your best bet (IMO) would be Sixth's Custom Parameters script. Add the notetag onto a state or whatever you are going to use and have fun

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So I figured out how to put words and pictures in the screen transition. It even wipes away from both the top and bottom. The possibilities are endless! :LZSexcite: I'm going to devise secret messages now for them because I'm a terrible wonderful person like that. :kaopride:
December has arrived and with that, an ¡update for Aletoir Feast! a game made it for the One Map Challenge. I will use some of the remaining switches, variables, and events from the challenge limit to add more content but keep it within the requirements. ¡Have a nice day Everybody!
What I worked on today. :LZSjoy:

No stream today, make a game in MZ is continuing next week!
It seems MOG Weather only has a "clear" function to instantly erase a given weather effect. Probably works well if weather only changes at map transfer, etc, but looks very abrupt if weather effects are continuously changing. So my next challenge: script a "fade" function to gradually fade the sprites and wait to "clear" the current weather until the opacity of all its sprites hits zero... or something like that! XD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidbivas