Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Titlescreen.png

Synopsis:
For years, the evil imposter Hendrick had tried to claim the kingdom for his own, with little success. King Edmund had managed to hold him off, up until now. During an attack on the King’s Palace, King Edmund was slain alongside his wife, Isabel. Their only son, Prince James, has been sent away from the palace in hopes that he may one day return to reclaim the kingdom for his own.

Now as Prince James steps out into a small country village, he must recruit as many men as possible to reclaim the kingdom before he is discovered by the enemy. Join Prince James, Rebekah (the daughter of the former general of the army) her brother William, (a skilled captain) and many others on a quest to reclaim the kingdom.

This game is an entry for the RPG Maker 31st Birthday: Release Something Event. Also included in the downloads are maps, a demo and boss battle for the other 3 catagories.

PrinceJames.png
Name: Prince James
Although he is the rightful heir to the throne, Prince James isn't afraid of doing hard work. His main wish is to serve his subjects, winning their hearts over in the process.

Rebekah.png
Name: Rebekah
Considered an excellent nurse as well as a great archer, Rebekah is looked up to by many people. She has a small amount of aquaintance with Prince James, but feels rather distant from him due to his view on girls not being able to do much.

William.png
Name: William
Following closely in his father's footsteps, William is a very skilled general who wishes to serve the king with his whole heart. He loves his younger sister, Rebekah, very much and likes to keep an eye on her.

Screenshot1.png
Screenshot2.png
Screenshot3.png
Screenshot4.png
Screenshot5.png

Credits:
Developer: Asterleena

- Graphics -
DLC Packs:
Time Fantasy:
[Copyright](C) Jason Perry

Time Fantasy Monsters:

Time Fantasy Ships:

Time Fantasy Side-View Animated Battlers:

Time Fantasy Winter Tiles:

Time Fantasy Animals GFX:

Time Fantasy Farm Fort GFX:

- Plugins -
Yanfly

A very special thanks to:
KADOWAKA
Degica Co., LTD

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

My ex put my heart upon a self he said don't give me no lines and keep my hands to myself :,(
An Old... old Harold | RPG Maker News #71

Did a test on myself and I was negative on COVID. I was sitting near my aunt the whole time while doing stuff.
RPG Maker Games Critique with Studio Blue starts now! Join us and follow along live as we explore A Thief's Voyage by walldeaf.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
No666