Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
x9%2FSfK.png

Synopsis

An untimely death places you at the head of a high-risk mercenary squad in a bloody civil war. Thread the needle between savage battlefields and cutthroat politics as you uncover the truth behind your fallen comrade's demise.​

Master your arms. Rally your troops. Become a Warrior!

Prime Maxima is an anthology of short old school JRPGs diving deep into the Jobs that made up the original Final Fantasy. Each game features unique game systems and narrative to get to the heart of each Job. Warrior is the first in the series.​

Screenshots

QkKJvO.png

sSzM9e.gif

fWRub5.gif

Download
Current Build (v0.5.1) can be found here: https://mythatelier.itch.io/prime-maxima-warrior

HentaiPie

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It looks good, though I think adding some unique graphics would be something to look into doing as well as explaining everything in game a bit better as stated by a few others in your itchio page :)

mythbuilder

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It looks good, though I think adding some unique graphics would be something to look into doing as well as explaining everything in game a bit better as stated by a few others in your itchio page :)
Thanks for taking the time to look at it! Improved tutorialization is being added in the upcoming patch of our game (which we will keep iterating on based on player feedback). Also looking into folks to commission unique graphics from at the moment.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Another unscheduled stream for Lightestone~ this time because we hit affiliate! Aaaahh- So other than the game we're also going to work on emotes/badges/etc!

www.twitch.tv/riazey
Is it necroposting if I ask for more info in my own months old thread? All the information in the thread is relevant
JRPG TextBox HTML - Part 2:
So I'm resuming work on the Shadowstar Trilogy. I've decided that it will take place between the end of G4 and the start of G5, and two of the Lost Rulers will be Twilight Sparkle and Sunset Shimmer (who is the moon princess in my AU).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lark_Larkington