RSSBSACE: Reedo's Simple Side Battle System Ace Edition

Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Replace line 80 to line 84 with this:
Code:
  ACTOR_START_TOP = 4.2     # Top position (in tiles) for first actor in party
  ACTOR_START_LEFT = 12.5   # Left position (in tiles) for first actor in party
  ACTOR_STAGGER = false     # Enables staggered layout. Set false and chance start left to 12 for angled line.
  ACTOR_STAGGER_HORZ = 0    # The amount to recess each actor to the right (in tiles)
  ACTOR_STAGGER_VERT = 1    # The vertical spacing between characters (in tiles)
And what do you mean by spears don't work?
like,i cant attack with them in any sideview battle script,also my damage popup script only shoes the numbers on my enemies

Ebanyle

açspasl~d~dfflass
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
like,i cant attack with them in any sideview battle script,also my damage popup script only shoes the numbers on my enemies
Then it must be something related with the type's slot positioning. Try making a topic in RGSS Support to list all of your problems.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

BCj
Ew, why does my blogpost on the rpgmaker.net site look like a garbled mess? Are html codes disabled or something?
I feel that I should cut down on my order queue so I can get some more time for my projects, its been quite a longggg while since I worked on them LOL
I friend of mine insisted on practicing dubbing things with him... and its quite funny, yet, it really takes a huge amount of practice!
Gotta save this for my next thread later...
Finsh all of the walking dead game in a week, such an amazing emotional trip

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mariominestrone