MirageV

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses

SECTION A: SYNOPSIS
How does one answer the question; 'What is it that I want?'.
For one young man, the time to find that answer has come.
Sacred Earth: Desire is a sequel to Sacred Earth: Promise. It is a visual novel that adopts certain aspects of RPGs seeking to throw off contemporary shackles of constraint given by the genre's predecessors. With useless fluff done away with, Sacred Earth: Memory seeks to provide an entertaining experience without the frustration present from standard RPG conventions.

Join Gunnar and Veili as they come into their own as Vanguards, and contend with the aftermath of the Icefall Incident, as well as take one step closer to the truth. But what is the truth exactly? Is it the true origins of this world? Or is it the unrevealed history of the souls who conspire to bring about change in this world? Unwitting souls are about to find out, for better or for worse.

Key Features

- An Active Animated Battle System utilizing combos, unique skills, and speedy resource management to find victory.
- A customizeable equipment system to allow the player to decide how they want their characters statted. Focus on magic? Speed? Attack?
- A visual novel setup in which expressive characters react their surroundings and the people around them.
- A fair bit of custom graphics. That counts as a feature, right? Okay.

IMAGES/SCREENSHOTS

DOWNLOAD LINK
Demo Download - 120 MBs
Notes:
- There's no tutorial, sorry! I made this in three weeks for the RPG Maker Birthday Bash. I'll be working on that after.
- There may be bugs. Feel free to let me know.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I was stunned-STUNNED-to find that I have been working on my current project since November. It feels like so much less time than that.
Stream will be live shortly with some art! Going to do a recolor, then start on a new monster! Feel free to drop by!
I've been busy working on other projects this month so I haven't been able to do much towards finishing the prep work for my RPG, but I did brainstorm some interesting ideas for the game.
redrawing one of three my VNM protags
I'm making my game in both English and Portuguese. I wonder if I should add Spanish too? :v

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jonas930