Kristina

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Danish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Does anyone else got this issue? I haven't moved anything at all and it has always been like this from day 1.

Is there a way to fix it?

EDIT: It seems to only be the cliffs that's the issue, including the autotiles.

A5 tiles.PNG

Tea's Jams

I'm human
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Have you updated the engine? The latest version is 1.0.2.

Tea's Jams

I'm human
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Are you sure it's A5 and not A4? A4 was fixed in the last update, if you have the standalone version you have to manually update it.

Kristina

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Danish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Tea's Jams A4 is with the autotiles for the cliffs, right? I also got issues with that one but also the one on A5.

What do you mean by standalone version? I got it on steam and it also mention that they fixed the issues with the A4 tiles.

a5.PNGa4.PNG

coyotecraft

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
It is transparent. You have to change to a different layer.

Tea's Jams

I'm human
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hmm, ok, I see there is an issue if your layers are set to automatic, I'll pass it on. I the meantime, draw them on any layer higher than 1 to fix it.

Kristina

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Danish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@coyotecraft it is on automatic layer. I've even tried to change it to layer 1, 2 etc. but that didn't change it.

@Tea's Jams It is and thank you :LZSproud:

coyotecraft

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
It should work fine on layer 2. Perhaps you have it on both layer 1 and 2. Switch back to layer 1 to place grass under it.

atoms

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It is a bug for me in automatic layer mode as well, so yes it's bugged. But for now, @Kristina if you put that same autotile on a layer 2 or 3 or 4, if it's like mine, it'll work fine.

Edit: For me at least, I tried it on a default new project on version 1.0.2, after already updating to 1.0.3. Through RPG Maker Web version not tried the Steam version.

Last edited:

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Have you updated the engine? The latest version is 1.0.2.
@Tea's Jams Yes, it's updated.
Updating the engine does not automatically update the projects. It might be that the updated tiles are in the default folders for new projects, but not yet copied into the older projects.
Please check if the same error is in a new project - if they really forgot to update A5 when they updated A4 then one solution would be to copy the updated tile from A4 to A5 using GIMP or Photoshop

Kristina

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Danish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@coyotecraft and @atoms That seemed to do the trick. It doesn't work when it's on automatic but it works if I make the cliff on layer 2 and put grass under it using layer 1. Thanks!

@Andar It's a new project.

Tea's Jams

I'm human
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Updating the engine does not automatically update the projects. It might be that the updated tiles are in the default folders for new projects, but not yet copied into the older projects.
Please check if the same error is in a new project - if they really forgot to update A5 when they updated A4 then one solution would be to copy the updated tile from A4 to A5 using GIMP or Photoshop

I verified that it does it with a new game project too.

Also, the file seems right to me when I open it on GIMP, it appears correctly on other layers too. It's an issue with the way they are drawn when autotile is selected.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Woke up on an awful nightmare of being banned here because some mod didn't liked me in a super-heroes freeform round robin RP where I used throwing normal hammer as power and it was qualified being too OP. XD Nice to read you all guys. Will not wait next nightmares.
Staring at all the RPG Maker versions I have and realizing that my project has been a long time coming. But, I finally feel like I have the knowledge and experience to make it into something good.
We're almost done with the jam game! :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lguruji206