Amysaurus

Digital Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
Update! I wasn't happy with how the later sheets were coming out, so I started redrawing these a while ago. Actor 2 is currently finished, but I won't be able to post the complete image set until my uni's wifi is fixed up (or I go home for the weekend, but I don't see that happening soon :C).

Anyway, these have same terms of use as before, just an updated style. Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:

azurezero

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
lol wish i could use this commercially, cause im currently working on a chibi hentai game, who knew that would be a popular idea, but it is... either way this stuff is adorable

Amysaurus

Digital Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
@azurezero Thanks!  :)

Updated! Now the complete faces and busts are up for Actor 1-3 & Evil, and half of Actor 4 is up.  :)

Amysaurus

Digital Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
@terrorchan Thanks a bunch!  

All I have left is Actor 5, then I may move on to another maker  :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Amysaurus

Digital Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
Update time!

Actor 4 is complete, I've added a download link for all of the completed sheets so far (.zip), and I moved the original set down to my second post in this topic to declutter a bit. I'm happily taking any suggestions for which set of characters to draw next, whether they're for XP, MV, or the others.  :)

DarkstarMatryx

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I'd love to see more from the vxa set myself. I love your style and would love to be able to see some npcs and monster faces and busts in it as well. Primarily the Npcs though as that would work well together.  I would love to see the NPC children chibified.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

i deleted anime only family guy from now on
I've discovered Stardew Valley and now I'm an addict. To think that one person designed this...
There a thread out there that tells us the best way to open an RPG that isn't 'the protag gets out of bed'?
Updated my state Stacker Script on itch.io, github is down for some reason (probs just me).
Wife watching Locke and Key. This show is so bad!! You can't just acclimate to discovering magic or magical worlds in less than 60 seconds.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JosephTucker