Clarey

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I take requests/suggestions, just post them in the thread below and I'll take a stab at it at least or try to figure out how I would do a tile.

Furniture

Dressers:

Short Wooden Cabinets:

Short Wooden Cabinets with Shelves:

Tables:

Tall Wooden Cabinets:

Thin Lockers Set A:

Thin Lockers Set B:

Thin Lockers Set C:

Wooden Framed Mirrors:

Broken Wooden Framed Mirrors:

Floors

Antique Patterned Carpet Set A:

Antique Patterned Carpet Set B:

Checker Patterned Carpet Set A:

Diamond Patterned Carpet Set:

Floral Patterned Carpet Set:

Walls

Brick Walls with Stone Trim Set:

Diamond Wall Set:

Mine Shaft / Underground Tunnel Wall Set:

Wood Trimmed, Brick Walls Set:

Windows

2 Tile Windows: Version A

2 Tile Windows: Version B

Last edited by a moderator:

Clarey

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Terms of Use

• These Graphics are for use only with RPG Maker MV, if you OWN the engine.
  • If you wish to use them in another engine, such as VX Ace for example, you must also own a copy of that engine.
  • These graphics are only able to be used in Enterbrain’s engines (Ace, VX Ace, XP, 2000, 2K3, etc.)
  • Credit Enterbrain and Clarey Marie.
  • These are free resources.
  • Please do not re-post these anywhere, I've re-posted them to multiple places myself under the name Clarey, or Clareymarie.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Updates & Additions:

• October 31st, 2016: Addition of Thin Locker Set C.
  • October 25th, 2016: Addition of Thin Locker Set A, and Thin Locker Set B.
  • October 20th, 2016: Addition of Brick Walls with Stone Trim Set, Wooden Dresser Set, Mine Shaft / Underground Tunnel Wall Set.
  • October 19th, 2016: Addition of Checker Patterned Carpet Set A, and Short Wooden Cabinets with Shelves.
  • October 18th, 2016: Addition of Wood Trimmed, Brick Walls Set and Floral Patterned Carpet Set.
  • October 17th, 2016: Addition of Antique Patterned Carpet Set B.
  • October 16th, 2016: Creation of Floors Section, Addition of Antique Patterned Carpet Set A and Diamond Patterned Carpet Set.
  • September 15th, 2016: Addition of a set of Tables.
  • July 14th, 2016: Additional Recolors of 2 Tile Windows, Version A & B, Addition of Windows without Curtains.
  • July 13th, 2016: Addition of Curtained 2 Tile Windows: Version B.
  • July 12th, 2016: Creation of Post.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wookiee420

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
those diamond walls are awesome, makes me think of an old night club

Clarey

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
New additions have been added! :)

Wookiee420

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
loves it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

King Galaxian

King Galaxian
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
American!
Primarily Uses
Uhh, a lot of your images aren't showing up. From what I've seen so far, I think you're resources are awesome, but I'd really like to be able to see all of your resources. :(

Clarey

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Uhh, a lot of your images aren't showing up. From what I've seen so far, I think you're resources are awesome, but I'd really like to be able to see all of your resources. :(

All of my resources are split up in spoilers to make the post a bit smaller and give it some organization. Can you maybe post a screenshot of what you actually see? because from my end all of my images are visible, so I'm unsure of why you'd only see some of them. ><;

Wookiee420

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
you said you take requests, what about cars that face up/down instead of right/left?

King Galaxian

King Galaxian
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
American!
Primarily Uses
That's weird....when I made that comment, half of the images had some sort of error message picture. I don't remember the exact message though. Something like "This image is no longer available". But now the images are all showing just fine. And now that I can see all of the images, I'm even more impressed than I was before. You sir, are awesome. 

:rock-left: BD :rock-right:

Clarey

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
you said you take requests, what about cars that face up/down instead of right/left?

Well I'm more then happy to take a stab at it. I've looked at the cars that are in the SF tile set and I may be able to do something with them, at least enough to get a base, but these will take significantly longer then the tiles I'm used to editing. 

That's weird....when I made that comment, half of the images had some sort of error message picture. I don't remember the exact message though. Something like "This image is no longer available". But now the images are all showing just fine. And now that I can see all of the images, I'm even more impressed than I was before. You sir, are awesome. 

:rock-left: BD :rock-right:

I'm glad that they are working now, and I'm glad you are impressed :) All I will say is *Miss not sir :p

Marushia

Neko-chan
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Brazilian
Primarily Uses
Just lovely <3 

King Galaxian

King Galaxian
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
American!
Primarily Uses
My apologies. 

You miss, are awesome!  :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Rpgmaker devs announcing a new version then looking to see what the fans hope/speculate: shorturl.at/hlFGZ
Soon back to "engine study" I guess. Depending on the future plugin need.
New engine announced. Meanwhile I'm still here finishing a project in ACE.
I'm happy to learn a new system. Even if it doesn't meet my needs, it's something to help support the developer and see more people enter into game making industry.
I think I'll stick with MV for now - my next big entertainment purchase is already made: Rust on PS4 babbbyyyy!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KRash92