Korimax

Architect of Procrastination
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Basically to summarize as simply as possible, I am looking for any Commercially usable RTP Sprite resources that would be located in RPG Maker VX Ace in the Mack Style, not to be mistaken with his XP style, specifically the VX/Ace Style he made.

I am Also Looking for Alex the RTP Hero from RPG Maker 2003. If no such resource exists for that character than I would like to request one to be made, PLEASE!  :)

I understand if the entire RTP Charactersets can't be found in the Mack Style, but any will be a huge help.  :)

Thanks in advance.

(And may the forces of pie be with you, Always.)

Last edited by a moderator:

Korimax

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Ok Grandma I went over the WHOLE List, and I found some stuff that I was somewhat curious as to whether or not it was commercially usable and hoped maybe you, (Or somebody else) could answer that for me, without further ado here they are.

EDIT: I modified the list in accordance to slimmmeiske2's Translations of the terms.

Vibrato's Sprites with Animated Battlers and some iconsets to match

Venere and Marte's Resources

MJ

Maiko/Sutoroberyi's sprites (More specifically the iconset on this one though the Mack Sprites are nice too.)

I understand completely if nobody can help me here, and it would seem I also do need a custom Alex Sprite made so if someone could do that it would be grand. (And you'd get credits in my game.)

GrandmaDeb

Modern Exteriors Posted!
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Check the post with translated terms of Japanese sites . =] On phone so can't link.

Korimax

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Thanks Grandma I forgot about that page. Anyway I modified my list in accordance to what wasn't found on her translations.

GrandmaDeb

Modern Exteriors Posted!
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
lol the MJ site has as the last activity a note from Slimmeiske asking for clarification of the terms! Ha!

If you look carefully at Vener's thread she says commercial use is fine if you credit properly. Yeah!

Google translate once again garbles Vibrato's terms:

• There is no need for use of the material reported.

• The material request, you will not be able to meet.

And processing of the material is free.

- I do not have to be a secondary distribution,

I do not do the waiver of copyright.

If there are no applicable secondary distribution, and the address of this site always

Please specify included in the Readme the name of the vibrato.

The format is free if it is possible to specify the name and address.

· Please do not dissembling the producer.

And use of the script to the program material is also available.

-Available adult work, in shareware work is also available.

· RPG Maker-only material, other than the RPG Maker

It is prohibited to use, such as in game production tools.

- Insofar as it is not contrary to the above-mentioned agreement even if this site has been closed

Material that is downloaded is available.
But I don't see commercial work mentioned.

Maiko allows reposts it seems (taking a side swipe at the quality of edits of her work lol) but I don't see commercial use coming through Goolge translate.

Modified Terms of Use

images in the modified category is the one you modify the RTP of RPG Maker VX Ace if there is no notation in particular.

Please observe the following for someone who is looking to use. And use only legitimate registered users of RPG Maker VX Ace. -Not available in the series other than Maker. Description is not required, such as in the README. Is recommended that you do not write rather. Report is optional but only applause but will be very encouraging as long. Modifications that do not take into account the game use and quality is often disappointing, but I'm glad if Re help you even a little. I do not care if I have secondary distribution even without modification and processing free except those used with altered like other sites. At that time, it does not have to be issued and this blog, the name of the Maiko. This blog is a diary of unrestrained Tsukura main flow lovers. This blog is link free. URL http://totiotomeamai.blog134.fc2.com/ site name Sutoroberyi blog manager Maiko (take home banner FSM I'm using materials like)

Korimax

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hmm, well thank you for help with one of those links Grandma, and it seems in awhile I'll know about the other one as well.  :)

Anyway now all I need is a Mack Sprite of Alex the RTP Hero of Rpg Maker 2003.

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Shareware is (a type of) commercial usage (the most common one for rpg maker games in fact), so yes you can use Vibrato's materials.

But Maiko does not mention anything about commercial usage.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I THINK I have a slightly better grasp on drawing my maps now... sorta. I still need to figure out how to draw a city of sorts. I've only got the abstract going so far.
One day, I'll not have this lingering cough and we'll have another make a game stream.
A music I create while practicing E Major scale. :D
Too bad the Boss Battle Build Bout isn't also for VXAce.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fantom777