~*~ RTP Portrait Makeovers ~*~

Emersomatic

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses

When I open up the requests again I will consider it  :)
I hope this doesn't refer to a particularly bad delay, but I'll take the liberty to assume that it's okay to post a request.

I'm currently making a game in which relies on a lot of faces, including a wide variety of emotions for most characters, and the main characters even go through several appearance changes, which I know is way too presumptuous of an order for just a request.

But since this does seem to be an open request forum, I've decided the late-game version of the main character is most important, and ideally made as dialogue portraits w/ matching 2-tile-high by 1-tile-wide sprites:

Hair: Longish, Straightish, Black, open-faced and clean shaven.

Eyes: Bright Red

Ethnicity: Analogous Asian/Euro mix

Body: Athletic; not scrawny, but not heavily muscled. Same mass, height & shape as the average guy, just more toned.

Clothing General: Faded Red Cloth & Dark Brown Armor

Clothing in Detail: Cloak, sleeveless shirt, baggy pants, and boots for travel in temperate zones and desert, Armor of One-Piece chestplate, vambraces with fingerless gloves, and basic greaves that pin down the pants.

Ref pics: Having trouble uploading; for now, see profile picture.

Last edited by a moderator:

CrypticCuddler

Free Hugs
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hi~

My request isn't for portraits, but for altering face graphics, would this be okay to ask about here or do I have to stick to a 

portrait request? :T

Neverward

Keeping it trill
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hi~My request isn't for portraits, but for altering face graphics, would this be okay to ask about here or do I have to stick to a 

portrait request? :T
This is just for portraits made/edited from the RTP portraits. However that falls under all other kinds of requests, feel free to pm me about it with more details. As of right now I am not taking requests, but I will consider it when I have free time again!

The_Exiled_One

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Seeing as how it's been 10 months since the last post here, does that mean that requests are open again?

Tejas

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Englih
Primarily Uses

Hair color: Black-ish Brown

Skin Color: Fair

Color Scheme: RTP Style

Clothes detail: Similar to Farah and Kaleena from Prince of Persia

Ref pic:  Left Farah/ Roght Kaleena

I'm actually a RPGMakerVXACE.net member. http://www.rpgmakervxace.net/user/48586-tejas/

Waiting For your reply.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

How many Vocalist is on this forums?
Stream will be live shortly with some Witcher 3 followed by Haunting Ground! Feel free to drop by!
I have at least three ongoing projects and I have no idea what to do with them.

Gotta love game dev.
I keep seeing the 'file tear' icon when I'm on some post that has images. I'm not sure if it's just me or it's the post, based on the replies I see.
Me: anime is okay. There are a couple good ones and a lot of really bad ones but the good are worth it. Brother: if you bring anime anywhere near me I'll break your nico nico kneecaps

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Howzarion01