djDarkX

Retro & Remastered Music Guru
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Music
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey everyone!  I always loved how the new Victory 1 ME sounds and I like how the looping version was added in and could be used with Yanfly's Victory Aftermath plugin to add it in like a normal jRPG victory theme, but one thing that bothered me was that you couldn't hear the start of the looping version and when the ME was done and the BGM would play, it would fade in during the middle and it sounded weird, at least to me it did.  Anyway, I combined both the single shot Victory ME with the looping BGM version (and removed the pops at the start and end of the loop) to bring you a looping version that has the best of both worlds and sounds great!  Try it out for yourself in your current or next project and enjoy!

This piece is based off the RTP, so MV terms apply, meaning if you don't own MV, you can't use it in Ace or any other maker.

No credit necessary.  Just enjoy. :D

View attachment VictoryCustom.ogg

Ghost of Christmas Kloe

Ghost of a Princess Seagull
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
This is amazing Dark! I agree the way it was is weird, this is so much better! Thank you.

JohnnyR

Dungeon Master
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Great job, Dark! Really well done! :D  

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I was stunned-STUNNED-to find that I have been working on my current project since November. It feels like so much less time than that.
Stream will be live shortly with some art! Going to do a recolor, then start on a new monster! Feel free to drop by!
I've been busy working on other projects this month so I haven't been able to do much towards finishing the prep work for my RPG, but I did brainstorm some interesting ideas for the game.
redrawing one of three my VNM protags
I'm making my game in both English and Portuguese. I wonder if I should add Spanish too? :v

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jonas930