Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Synopsis:

Santa is sick this christmas, and on top of that it's far too foggy for anyone to see but a few inches past their nose! When it seems all hope is lost for christmas this year, one brave reindeer steps up to save the day, Rudolph, with his bright nose to guide him through the dense fog!

Instructions:

Guide rudolph as he soars over rooftops, dropping presents into the chimneys of each house, test yourself to see how many presents you can get in the chimneys! But be careful if you drop presents outside of the chimneys you'll lose points, and if you fail to drop presents into a chimney, you'll lose a life( and might be put on the naughty list for not delivering poor timmy's new robot action figure! ), if you lose all 3 lives, it's game over, and you gotta start all over again!

As an added tip, make sure the presents shadow is On the chimney, and then bombs away!~

Screenshots:
Screenshot from 2019-12-23 16-46-30.png
Screenshot from 2019-12-23 16-46-55.png

Download Link:

Windows Download

Linux Download

Android Download

Credits:

@whtdragon for his reindeer sprite!
@PandaMaru for her christmas decoration tilesets( I used only the presents )!

Notes:

If you liked the fog effect used in the game, the plugin is a bit unstable at the moment, but I do plan to release it for public use very soon, hopefully before christmas! :D

I'd just like to say thanks to anyone who tries out the game, I hope you have fun, there's no online leader boards, I don't plan to implement one anytime soon as I don't have the means to do so, yet.​

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Well... it’s been a real pain in the IRS today. :/
My kitty still young (3-4 months), I think I could teach her some funny tricks... like: "Play dead-ly good music for my games"
Here's a quality DPS class idea: The Beekeeper, who uses the "Bees!!" skill to attack and poison enemies.
Please don't create long, boring cutscenes in which characters do nothing but stand around talking.
What if I took a lesson from Half Minute Hero? Let the player get dumb powerful each area, but reset them down to just slightly stronger than before for the next map?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlackPlague