Megane Berserker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Arum Subforum Rules

-All rules from the forum (read them here) apply to the Arum subforum.

-You may post discussion, resources, and anything else related to Arum.

-Only Arum-related discussion and games may be posted here. This means no off-topic or program support topics.

Arum world rules

-All content must be original. This means no fangames or spinoffs of any kind.

-No commercial games allowed.

-No breaking the setting. World ending, killing off important figures defined by others or other universal events should be checked out first, but remember that any event that prevents other people from using the setting will not be allowed.

-No stealing other people’s characters and resources without explicit permission. No destroying/heavily changing them without talking to their creators first either.

-No using the resources for unrelated projects without permission.

-Always credit the creators of used resources/characters/places.

-Only completed games will be counted as canon. Unfinished games and demos will be placed in the Dev Maps but not in the archives or final builds.

Game submission rules

-Main forum game rules apply to Arum projects too. (View project submission rules here)

-All Arum games must be posted in the Games section with the proper tags (see tagging guide).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Made Custom ENEMY Information Screen
I'm having such a hard time thinking of an interesting battle system. and not being a coder, certain things I wanna do seem a lot harder lol.
Created a character outline with some code. I have no use for this. I'm....bored.....
Having lots of fun using different PS brushes to add a lil' texture to the floors and walls in my maps.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahmbor