Raypixel

The self-insert shopkeeper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Note that this is version 1.0, if I need to update the game or patch out any errors to fix that someone pointed out then I will make edit this thread with a version 1.5, 2.0 and so on if I need to.

Synopsis:
The land of Runia… a large continent that was once the battleground for a massive war between humanity and monsters centuries ago is being faced with a threat of a demon king who was once a legendary mage of high renown that fused with a demon when he tried to revive his wife. One boy begins his adventure through the land and finding both human and monster allies to unseal the sacred sword Excalibur and save the land from darkness once more.

Screenshots:
Screenshot (158).png
Screenshot (159).png
Screenshot (162).png
Screenshot (157).png

Characters and Game Mechanics:
The three main characters of the game:
Nate: The hero of the game. Oddly silent but is able to capture monsters.
Lydia: A mage girl who you first find her captured by bandits and rescue. Just like the Nate, she just started her journey.
Blayden: A wandering swordsman who is trying to better himself. Found a bit later in the game.

Side characters who are seen throughout the game:
Fairy Spring Girl: A girl who resides in every fairy spring found in dungeons. She heals the player's party if they have the money

The Master: A mysterious old man who runs the cathedral found in about every town in the land. He summons strong monsters at service to the player and is fascinated with the destiny of the three heroes.

Temophab: An odd man who is trying to find the way to immortality. He helps the player on two occasions if they get him what he needs to further his own goal.

Game Mechanics:
An interesting feature of the game is being able to capture monsters by stunning them with normal attacks and using Nate's capture spell to be able to turn foe into friend and have them fight alongside you as party members.

Every monster (even bosses) have some sort of weakness to any element which deals double damage to them. However every monster has an element that they are completely immune to. Finding a monster's strength and weakness gains you an edge in battles. Especially against bosses

Download Link:

Raypixel

The self-insert shopkeeper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hey so thought I’d include this to say I’m very glad I finished this game. I took lots of time on this project and did it as a simple project and wanted to share it with the world. I hope people enjoy it but if anyone finds an error that went over my eyes then tell me in this post (and make it fairly detailed so I know the error exactly) and will update the game and fix said error and edit the post with an updated version

norman

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
hello.
in the ice temple how do you kill the two boss the fire boss/wel.

Benny Jackdaw

Ratty!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
I like games with mon-taming elements. It's always nice to have the option to play as something besides generic humans all the time. Might give this a try.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Game Making Every Day #19 :kaosalute:

Screenshot Saturday time ft. Boss Fight!
Well this is annoying... After unplugging my phone from my computer (or any USB, it gets stuck in an infinite loop of system notifications indicating 'USB connected/USB disconnected'. It won't allow the screen to stay off as long as the notifications keep pooping up, so the battery charge is suffering. :\

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BenGrimm