Rural Farm Tiles Resource Pack

Lunarea

Artist
Global Mod
Reaction score

You've been waiting for it, and it's out!

Celianna's amazing resource pack features tileset, characters and extra graphics galore. It's everything you'll need to create the perfect farm or farming town. This fantastic pack also comes with a sample game that tackles evented game systems and shows you how to use the resources included to their full potential.

Bonus! Purchasing through our official store gives you access to a character generator - perfect for creating unique NPCs.

To read more about this pack, click here. You can also purchase a Non-RM copy, which gives you a license to use these fabulous resources in game-creation engines other than RPG Maker.

And if you've got Member+, you can save 10$ by purchasing through the forum store.

I leave you with a couple fabulous screenshots, because a picture paints a thousand words. :)

Be sure to check out our farm mapping contest! You've got a chance to win a free copy of this pack.

Last edited by a moderator:

Clord

Nya~
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Finally! Now if I can just avoid impulse buying.

Evan Finkel

Modeling Beholder
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
I like new style too much. Wish to get a free copy.

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
This is a beautiful, thorough and detailed set.  It looks even better in game than it does in the screencaps!  There are so many awesome tiles in the pack that you could make a game with this set and not have a single farm.  Congrats on finishing, Celianna!

Panda

Level 15 Fluffy Bear
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
That's a really nice new style! While I don't have much use for it, it'll be interesting to see how people use it. :)

T.Bit

Labyrinth Explorer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I want to make a Harvest Moon game so bad. Maybe this summer when I'm not in school I will.

Tigersong

Furry Fellow
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Looking good. I'll save my money so as to get my paws on these resources. :)

Zoltor

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
If those SSs/the sample game in the trailer were completely created just with the resources in this pack, that's downright amazing.

When you think of a resource pack based around a farming scene, you expect a fairly small resource pack(a very situational one at that), but that sure as hell doesn't look like the case.

While I'm not gonna get the extended lic for it, I also love the fact you allow it to be used in other engines. Aside from resource packs that are just re-edits of the RTP, I never understood why artists restrict their use to the RPG Maker line of engines, it really makes no sense, especially if X resource packs weren't directly made by enterbrain.

Seriously I had little interest in this pack when it was announced such a pack was gonna be made, I was happy such a pack was being made(variety is a very good thing), but I doubted it would be useful at all in the particular game I'm working on, however now, I think I'm gonna have to buy this pack.

I doubt I need to ask this(but it is one of the most expensive packs, so I'm gonna ask anyway), but humor me, can I get a confirmation that everything in the SSs, and video was created with just the resources in this resource pack?

Reaction score
First Language
Cookie
Primarily Uses
So awesome! I really really hope I win! I want them so badly! Great job Celianna keep up the good work! :D

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
@Zoltor:  Yep, it's all created with what's in the pack.

Tigersong

Furry Fellow
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Question. I will admit that the graphics look a bit too saturated. After we've purchased the pack, are we allowed to make small edits?

Pink Peach

The only one
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Does it mater what Characters you put? Do they have to be from RTP?

Engr. Adiktuzmiko

Chemical Engineer, Game Developer, Using BlinkBoy'
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Tagalog
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Gonna wait for the results first and hope that my entry (after I finish it) get's chosen... This is a really nice pack...

EDIT: Wow, $19.99 for the member+ people... This is just WOW.

Celianna

Tileset artist
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
If those SSs/the sample game in the trailer were completely created just with the resources in this pack, that's downright amazing.
Well, 99.99% of what you see was made with the pack. The trailer shows what is possible with the pack (theres plenty that hasn't been shown either!). Everything you see in the screens and trailer was made with the pack with the exception of; the sfx (RTP) AND the parallax background you see at the end of the trailer (the clouds and sun).Other than that; it's all in there!

@Tigersong: you are free to edit them for personal use as you see fit.

@Pink Peach: no it doesn't matter. However, the pack includes its own sprites and I heavily recommend you use them, since the main characters have action sprites (like using a hoe or watering can). You can use the RTP sprites if you wish though, but it'd be a waste of the sprites included.

Also anyone purchasing the pack from the main store on RPG Maker Web gets the added bonus of having a spriteset generator!

Pink Peach

The only one
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Sorry about the stupid question, I just realized that I posted this in the wrong thread :?

I'm totally going to buy your graphics there awesome, great work. :D

Palsa

General of Aurda
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Completely awesome Celianna, the graphics are absolutely stunning and I love sprites, I'll definitely have to get this. :D

Dark_Metamorphosis

What a horrible night to have a curse.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
Looks BEYOND AMAZING!! Golly GOSH! xD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The more I think about it, the weirdest part of going to work post-virus will probably be getting used to seeing my coworkers' mouths again. :LZYshock:
I think one of my weirdest realizations is that my speed of game development would probably be about the same if I *didn't* work a full-time manual labor job.
Quick question, what's the best way to capture-er, I mean RECRUIT playtesters? Should I make a project thread and use that?
Node Graph out of Date. Rebuilding...
Does anyone know of any good Discord groups for art or biology discussion, that sort of thing?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rootcf