deilin

Ranger/Elementalist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
I know many are more focused on MV, but I still prefer VXA over MV.

That said, I have been wondering if there will ever be an expansion to Rural Tiles.

Things I would like to see personally would be things like:
More horses (breeds, sizes, colors)
Horse Mounted character sheets
Outside characters (visitors, genre types of other nearby inhabitants like sprites...)
Children (NPCs)
More trees
Faces/portraits for characters
Buildings (types, building frames showing construction)
Vehicles (from carts, to cars or boats)
Wild life (deer, bears, birds)

The set is a good base for the main town, but not much for too much exploring.

Celianna

Tileset artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
These are all nice suggestions, but I don't think I'd make an expansion for this pack. It never really paid off as it's my least popular pack and I spent an entire year working on it. The cost is too high :(

Dungeonmind

Lvl 4000 Humanoid
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Celianna I'm sorry to hear that. I really enjoy that pack. It had so much work put into it and it was noticeable. I love making little actions with the main character. (Watering, planting and tending to the farm.)There is lots of character animations! Nice that you did female and male version to. :)

deilin

Ranger/Elementalist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
That is sad to hear. Admittedly, it's not one of the easier packs to work with. I had been working with your freebie tiles with normal VXA sets before this set. The HUD script and time system as nice, and I had added onto them. Even if they didn't want to make a farm game, it's a nice set for more casual games.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

"Today I will totally open up RPG Maker and work on my game. I have lots of ideas!"

End of day spoiler: It didn't happen.
years later and I still couldn't get over the fact that Konami killed P.T. and Silent Hills. Oh so much potential for a new modern classic horror.
Finished reworking the design of my Itch.io page <3 Back to making plugins.
I kind of want make a map that's just giant version of the player that's they're running around on. Either by stringing together multiple maps or just by shrinking the player sprite for those maps. Actually that might make a fun reveal... The player's on a normal looking map, but then as realization dawns on them it zooms out to show a much larger map that's a giant version of the player. :LZSexcite:
Do you like to practice level design? I do hahahaha! It's not from a specific game, it's just some tests...Fase 1.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lyanna