Rusty Sword Poison

dawnhunter

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I found part of what I need over here, but it seems to not be quite enough.

A bit of backstory:
I saw a post on Telegram's Shower Thoughts channel that went as follows
Whenever you find a rusty sword, knife, axe, or anything in a game they always seemed useless or low level, but in real life, if you get cut by a rusty object, you will get tetanus and then get a tetanus shot. So rusty weapons would have a poison effect on them in the game
I thought that was a cool idea, and my fiance helped me even further saying that the poison should have a random effect that lasts for X round(s).

I found the thread (linked above) that tells how to do a potion, but I can't figure out how to do it as a weapon or state. I've added screenshots so that you can see what I've figured out.
Screenshot_8.png Screenshot_9.png

Sorry if this is in the wrong place.

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

I've moved this thread to MV Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Why you do this? Now I have to buy the new RPG Maker xD
I've always dreaded planning for my games so I just didn't plan at all. That... didn't work out after all. :kaosigh:
Turns out it can be kind of fun if you keep the scope small and don't take it way too seriously.
well... for the first time in months... I feel like my game is headed towards something again. I finally have it where I won't be drawing battle assets for the rest of the year...
What I would give to actually get some feedback on my game...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDragon64