KayZaman

Brother-Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English & Malay
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi everyone. This is my hobby project where I made it dedicated to my friend where we made our own crossover animation. So, this is S&H : Excellect Adventure.

Me and my friend Alex (not a forum member here) made animations on goanimate.com but I quit. I have unfinished crossover story and so, here, the RPG Maker engine by Kadokawa Game.

STORY

Suzuki left his village of Ka-Ge and his family (a wife and an adopted daughter) but Harris (OC by Alex) travelled time using “time machine” and stop Suzuki from leaving his family. He ignored Harris and show Suzuki’s true color. Harris also ignore Suzuki’s reason but suddenly, Harris’ “time machime” activated remotely. He tried to stop it but too late, they travelled to another world. Redrum City. They caught themselves into underground crime gang that runs the city. Will they able to go back their own home?

GENRE - RPG with CTB Battle System

CHARACTERS

index.php

Suzuki the Red Guy
Master of ninja art, gunslinger and marksman. Lived in the hidden village of Ka-Ge.

index.php

Harris the Green Guy
Android from Emina City. Act like human and lived like humanity. Leader of resistance called A.F.T.E.R against the exploitation of C.U.B.E Hiearchy.

OTHER CHARACTERS COMING SOON

SCREENSHOT (nope, just videos)

REASON I MADE THIS GAME

1) I want to finish my unfinished story that I made with my friend Alex.
2) For study. Thanks to everyone that inspire me to buy the engine and start creating the game.
3) To learn my mistakes. My first problem is that I made story spontaneously + lazy.
4) To learn tips and trick (same as 2), terms of use using resouses and whose to be credits.
5) What I can do other things with RPG Maker MV. I used Procreate to redesign something.

CREDITS
@Yanfly , @SumRndmDde , @BaconSmite , @FarenhiteGR64 , @Strawberry Bubblegum , @DreamX , Moghunter , others(I have to check again)

0.5.1 Version!! (updated on itch.io)

https://kayzaman.itch.io/sh-excellect-adventure <---Okay, you can go to this link.

Last edited:

KayZaman

Brother-Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English & Malay
Primarily Uses
RMMV
New update but......whatever.

Testing ‘learn skill’, battle and power up + skills. Thanks to Yanfly’s Engine plugins.

Story.......40%~50%.

zimzim

Yamatcha Game Studio
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Malay
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hahaha wow!! That's one awesome looking battle!! I really like the way you change the music to something else when they change their "form".

KayZaman

Brother-Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English & Malay
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Sorry, guys. Demo is unavailable.

KayZaman

Brother-Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English & Malay
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I spoiled myself.....for video.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I don't know what to do with this character, but it mine

IMG_20210419_121108.jpg
I really truly hate to come off as insensitive but I have recently downloaded moghunter's theatrythym MV and I didn't expect them at all to delete their website. I do hope everything is okay with them truly. But, I have no clue on what to do. I tried to find a Youtube tutorial or a thread but there is none. If anyone could help me or share their master demo or any demo with me I will be really appreciative.
Doing RPG Maker News #15 | Mog Hunter Plugins Gone, HQ Realistic Tiles, Mimic Chests, Metal Enemies
HEY LISTEN
Any of you can recommend me desert tilesets for MV? Free and/or paid?
Thanks in advance for your time! Take care!
PS: Yes, Steam DLC tilesets are included in the "paid" category.
I do sincerely hope that MogHunter is doing alright. As sad as I am to see their site and contributions disappear, I'm more concerned for their own well-being.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
V-DeLuna